Video Motion and Cropping YouTube Videos

Having motion problems on YouTube videos. When you have a lot of movement or fast movement the video seems to get choppy.

Have tried many different formats and they all seem to crop different and look different in full screen mode. (All I care about is full screen mode) Trying to get the picture to look the best while being cropped, and having the video play like watching it on normal TV.

The ripper program that I use is the ImTOO DVD Ripper Ultimate 5, yea I understand that the program has a bug with the 1st second of play, however I have been able to get past that issue.

I understand that a lot of the YouTube videos are crap quality, but I don't care about those videos.

What is the best methods to create YouTube videos? to watch in full screen mode? to have it simulate watching real TV?

The material I pull is from DVD's, both NTSC and PAL formats. Some of the videos are standard full screen picture while others are wide screen.

This one is done from a professional company and as you can se it is choppy my guess is the video was ripped to 640x480 to get the full screen mode. For some reason I like using 720.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MGMDigitalMedia#p/u/6/Upixi7mM9hE