VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I am relatively new to burning movies onto DVD. So far, my friend used to do it for me, so I was set. But now I since I moved to a different place I need to learn.
    I need a freeware to burn movies I have downloaded onto +DVD.
    I have bluray to dvd rips of abt 4.2 GB as well as 7.8 Gb movies. Will this content remain the same in quality when I burn them onto a DVD ?
    Any help will be appreciated.

Also I have some .ICO images of PS2 games that I need to be able to play on my modified PS2.

Thanks
    CSUGAL999
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Assuming the Bluray rips to be MKV format H264/DTS/AC3 files (use mediainfo to confirm this) the files will have to be converted to DVD spec format, and you will see a large reduction in quality.

If you have a bluray player or PS3, use Multi-AVCHD to create an AVCHD format structure, burn to a blank DVD with imgburn, and you will lose very little quality.

If you only have a stndard DVD player then use AVStoDVD to create a DVD structure, burn to a blank with Imgburn, and play on any dvd player.

Imgburn does not appear to support the ICO format - are you sure you don't mean ISO ? If so, burn with Imgburn and play
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote