VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This is my first post on here and i did not find any threads that would help me out so SIAP. and if so could you send me a link to a thread to help me out.

Ok so here's my problem. I use WM capture to capture streaming video or Dvds on my computer. I then use Windows movie maker and create clips to share on youtube.
    However every time i upload one of these windows movie maker videos youtube blocks them because of copyright. is there a way i can do this?

Should i use something other than WM capture and windows movie maker? just wondering how i can take clips from Dvds i own and share them on youtube or if this is at all possible.

thanks in advance

Blink
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try make your own video instead of uploading copyrighted material....
    Quote Quote  
  3. Multimedia storyteller bigass's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You're essentially asking us how to post stolen material without getting caught.

Ain't gonna happen.

It's not a technical thing, it's a rules and respect thing.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes they are right. I do not feel I know enough to even begin to understand.Why are you dong this? Storage?
    If you want to share you can do it in private 8) just make your videos private.

Or get off you tube because their are scouts that look for that stuff
    Quote Quote