VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

Just curious. I have a new Blu Ray player and Dish HD. Is there an affordable splitter cable or box so I can play both on my high def tv? Right now im plugn and unplugn.

Thanks,

Hal
    I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it..... Yup. Spppllttt. It's gone.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You don't have any HDMI inputs on the HDTV?
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would look around at Monoprice: http://www.monoprice.com/home/index.asp Not sure what type of splitter you're looking for but it sounds like you need a switch instead.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Fritzi93,

Yes, I do, it's but there is only ONE and I TWO items to use it, hence my need for a splitter of some type.

Redwudz does this make sense now to you?

I have 2 HDMI players (DISH and a BluRay player). MY HDTV only has 1 HDMI input. Looking for some kind of plug in with a switch of some type that will allow me to have both plugged in at all times so don't have to switch between plugging the two in and out.

THANKS!

Hal
    I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it..... Yup. Spppllttt. It's gone.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Redwudz, you rock. I saw what I needed at that site. Yes, I was mistaken in my terminology. I wanted a switch. THANK YOU!

Hal
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I thought that might be it. I use a HDMI splitter to split my HDMI output from my HDMI switch to both my projector and my HDMI LCD monitor at the same time. I have a couple of Monoprice's HDMI switches and they have worked great for me. I use a 5 input one at present. Their cable prices are also very good.
    Quote Quote