Hi

I am trying to capture video files from my tv to the computer using ulead to capture the file. I have the digitech av transmitter and receiver 5.8 ghz and the easycap video grabber 2.0. My system is set up that i had my olin set top box running through my video recorder so my digitech av transmitter is attached to the av out of my video recorder. Everything was working perfectly until i purchased a topfield set top box with 250gb hard drive. I just took out the cords from the old set top box and put this one in its place. In the time being i had unplugged my av sender from the back of the video recorder to work out another problem with my system. When i was ready to start capturing all the files i had recorded on the topfield i attached the av sender to the out of my video and started capturing the files into ulead. The av sender is attached to the out of the video recorder as everything goes through that. For example if video is off you can't view the set top box. So i started to capture the files that i played on my tv and all i could see in ulead was big thick black and white lines that were rolling up the screen like a blind. I have the video options on composite for input source and have tried all the options under the tv source. I also tried having the sender and receiver on diff channels knowing this shouldn't work though i was then able to make out a bit of what was showing on the tv.

I am not sure if the digitech sender has broken or the easycap though the green light is on. I anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

ulead%20capture.bmp