VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can someone please help. This is the second time this has happened to me. When ever I open the disc writing tool in TMPGEnc to burn a vob DVD it displays an error not enough space on the disc (00000b47) when there is clearly enough on the dvd and the hard drive. All other burning software is working Nero and IMG Tool Burn which is strange. The last time this happened I coudn't find a fix so I used system restore but sadly this time I dont have any restore points so that is not an option. Iv'e been googling this all day and cant come up with anything. I really need this program because it's the only one that makes playable DVDs for my DVD player.

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are all your drives formatted NTFS? FAT32 doesn't support a file size larger than 4GB
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes my file system is NTFS . Running Vista Ultimate. Iv'e only just started getting this problem. Up until now TMPGEnc worked just fine. I use WINAVI to create vob file then disc writing tool to burn it. I use WINAVI because it takes a lot less time to encode than TMPGEnc.

AMD PHENOM 2 140
    8GB RAM
    HD 4870 1GB
    500 GB SATA
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Less time with lower quality.
    The burning engine sucks anyway, author to a folder, use ImgBurn.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote