VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    https://www.videohelp.com/forum/archive/removing-logos-using-delogo-vdub-filter-t280003.html

I was able to follow this guide, but then had trouble with the actual removal of the logo because it isn't on a black background.[/quote]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    help?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    You need patience! First of all, you posted on a Friday night in the USA. You should be aware that weekends are bad times to post here. Many regulars don't read the forums on weekends. The only reason I'm looking is that I have 5 minutes to kill while I'm waiting on something to finish. I can't help you with your problem though, so you'll have to wait for someone else. By the way, it's considered very bad form here to bump your own post the same day. Your lack of patience may actually work against you as some people may not want to deal with someone in that big of a hurry. My general experience with people who can't wait for help here has not been good. If you must bump, wait at least 24 hours.

Personally, I've got better things to do with my time than worry about removing logos. It's a lot of effort for not much gain. Just don't expect miracles. Results may not be as good in reality as some best case scenario screen captures suggest.
    Quote Quote