VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi,i am new here and wondered if anyone could help me.First off i am quite useless when it comes to computer stuff but am improving I have quite a few videos i have downloaded from youtube and want to put them onto dvd.I have tried a number of softwares to do this but the first one i tried told me i need keys(i presume this is a password!) and the second one i uploaded them all onto thought i was doing well but on checking the dvd it hadn't done anything.Can anyone recommend a software in order to do this,i do need a nice simple one tho!I have converted all the videos into different formats, MOV,FLV,MP4,MP3 but unsure which one i should use in order to burn onto dvd?
    Anyone's help would be much appreciated
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    None of them.

Start by reading What is DVD (top left corner) so you understand a little about what is required.

Personally, I would use AVStoDVD or DVD Flick (both free), or ConvertXtoDVD (not free)
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks i will try and download the dvd flick,as i have tried the avs to dvd and got rather lost
    will let you know how i get on!
    maybe some time lol
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    well would you adam and eve it,ive done my first dvd,its perfect thank you so much for your help!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    No probs. Glad to hear it worked out
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote