Search Comp PM
    ^ too busy days!!
    Anyway, Thank you for your importance!
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    @Seeker47
    Thank you for replying (#377)!! I didn't use Riptiger even one time!! When there are many tools better than it, why should I give it a try!!
    I've seen some people make big claims for it. They may have been Mac users though, where I think the program began (?)
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the info!! anyway, it's wrong claim!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hey, guys, anybody knows how to get this?
    http://www.crackle.com.br/c/Hellboy/Hellboy_dub/2486443?c=BR#

It's a free movie from Sony, here. A new service they offer to watch online. It's not illegal. But how to download?
    Streamtransport, rmtpexplorer, Orbit, IDM, DownloadHelper, none of these worked...
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Any tips for livestream.com? I can't get rtmpexplorer and rtmpsuck to work.
    This is the url.
    http://www.livestream.com/bonecanoe86/video?clipId=pla_535cccce-92f7-4d05-a037-3ea418c...edium=ui-thumb
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    Thanks for the info!! anyway, it's wrong claim!!
    Hey Bahman,

I want to start off by saying thanks for all of your hard work. I used to do what you're doing on a different website called AfterDawn.com (you may be familiar with the thread as it's the fourth site listed when you Google search "how to download SWF"), there I posted under the name "adamryan" and I helped a lot of people download the videos they wanted. Hell, I even sometimes downloaded the videos for them and then uploaded them to a file host website. Anyway, I know how much time and effort goes into something like this and so I just want to state my gratitude in advance. Thanks, mate!

MY QUESTION:

On another website (specifically this one), someone posted a comment that was supposed to be a little helpful tip for newbs:

1)Open up a notepad document
    2) Write out the basic RTMPDUMP commands
    3) Fill in the parameters with content specific data
    4) Save the file as a .BAT rather than a .txt
    5) Double-click the .BAT file to start the download.

I like the simplicity of this idea, but what do you make of this method? Do you think it makes getting the video more or less complicated? I tried it out and it didn't seem to work but that just may be because I used the sample data he used (for a SP episode), which seems to have changed (given the RTMPe source I'm seeing pop up when I use TubeDigger).

Here's the sample data:

Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://cp40493.edgefcs.net:1935/ondemand?ovpfv=2.1.4" -a "ondemand?ovpfv=2.1.4" -f "WIN 10,2,159,1" -W "http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.7.0.swf" -p "http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e01-humancentipad" -y "mp4:mtvnorigin/gsp.comedystor/com/sp/season-15/1501/acts/sp_1501_act1_1280x720_1200.mp4" -o sp_1501_act1_1280x720_1200.flv

My question to you is, if I wanted to simply "plug in" new data, what exactly would need to be changed? From the looks of it, all that needs to be changed is the content in: -W, -P, and -O (assuming you want to change the name). Would you agree?

Thanks for your time!

Cheers,

-adax
    Quote Quote  
  7. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jairovital View Post
    Hey, guys, anybody knows how to get this?

It's a free movie from Sony, here. A new service they offer to watch online. It's not illegal. But how to download?
    Streamtransport, rmtpexplorer, Orbit, IDM, DownloadHelper, none of these worked...
    Friend, video doesn't start in my location!! From what location/country can I watch it?

Originally Posted by loster View Post
    Any tips for livestream.com? I can't get rtmpexplorer and rtmpsuck to work.
    This is the url.
    http://www.livestream.com/bonecanoe86/video?clipId=pla_535cccce-92f7-4d05-a037-3ea418c...edium=ui-thumb
    Try StreamTransport 1.0.2.2041!!

Originally Posted by adax View Post
    MY QUESTION:

On another website (specifically this one), someone posted a comment that was supposed to be a little helpful tip for newbs:

I like the simplicity of this idea, but what do you make of this method? Do you think it makes getting the video more or less complicated? I tried it out and it didn't seem to work but that just may be because I used the sample data he used (for a SP episode), which seems to have changed (given the RTMPe source I'm seeing pop up when I use TubeDigger).

Here's the sample data:

Code:
    rtmpdump -r  "rtmpe://cp40493.edgefcs.net:1935/ondemand?ovpfv=2.1.4" -a  "ondemand?ovpfv=2.1.4" -f "WIN 10,2,159,1" -W  "http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.7.0.swf"  -p "http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s15e01-humancentipad"  -y  "mp4:mtvnorigin/gsp.comedystor/com/sp/season-15/1501/acts/sp_1501_act1_1280x720_1200.mp4"  -o sp_1501_act1_1280x720_1200.flv
    My question to you is, if I wanted to simply "plug in" new data, what exactly would need to be changed? From the looks of it, all that needs to be changed is the content in: -W, -P, and -O (assuming you want to change the name). Would you agree?
    Hey, that's Kind of you!! It's so nice work that you help people in other places too!! you rock!

In reply to your question,
    The way of changing script via notepad is so easy and make it less complicated!! I still use this method if I want run a rtmp stream manually!!
    For "plug-in" new data in that script, all options must be changed!! because It's about months that MTVNService has changed their servers from edgefcs to Level 3 CDN(fplive.net) which uses handshake 10!! So, you have to change all options (-r, -a, -y)!! other options aren't important in case of MTVNService (-p, -f, -W)!!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    Hey, that's Kind of you!! It's so nice work that you help people in other places too!! you rock!

In reply to your question,
    The way of changing script via notepad is so easy and make it less complicated!! I still use this method if I want run a rtmp stream manually!!
    For "plug-in" new data in that script, all options must be changed!! because It's about months that MTVNService has changed their servers from edgefcs to Level 3 CDN(fplive.net) which uses handshake 10!! So, you have to change all options (-r, -a, -y)!! other options aren't important in case of MTVNService (-p, -f, -W)!!

That's what I suspected. Dang. Well hey, maybe you can help me with another problem I've been having lately?

I use RTMPexplorer but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Can you confirm for me that it does not work, or is this just an issue on my computer? I've tried to get all of the data parameters using RTMPsrv but when I stream the video it doesn't work anymore. Nothing populates the terminal window except "rtmp://0.0.0.0:1935".

Here's link I want to get (I've used bit.ly so that the domain name doesn't come up in Google searches) : bit.ly/HZJGqO

If it does work for you, will you please paste the parameters you've used? I've tried all morning and had no success!

Cheers,

-adax
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    Hey, guys, anybody knows how to get this?

Friend, video doesn't start in my location!! From what location/country can I watch it?
    Try Brazil. Look the end of domain, dot com, dot br. Try with this and tell me if you can watch/grab.

BTW, you're living in Iran? But which country were you born? Iran even?
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks stream transport works great
    Quote Quote  
  11. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM

That's what I suspected. Dang. Well hey, maybe you can help me with another problem I've been having lately?

I use RTMPexplorer but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Can you confirm for me that it does not work, or is this just an issue on my computer? I've tried to get all of the data parameters using RTMPsrv but when I stream the video it doesn't work anymore. Nothing populates the terminal window except "rtmp://0.0.0.0:1935".

Here's link I want to get (I've used bit.ly so that the domain name doesn't come up in Google searches) : bit.ly/HZJGqO

If it does work for you, will you please paste the parameters you've used? I've tried all morning and had no success
    Even if I paste here parameters, it won't works for you!! because Hulu use some auth strings that are valid only for less than a min!!
    Some programs like Data Execution Prevention, stops rtmpsrv from working correctly!! Take a look!!
    Try to uninstall all software like this!

Try Brazil. Look the end of domain, dot com, dot br. Try with this and tell me if you can watch/grab.

BTW, you're living in Iran? But which country were you born? Iran even?
    I know but still get same msg!!
    I born in Iran and still live there!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    . . . someone posted a comment that was supposed to be a little helpful tip for newbs:

I like the simplicity of this idea,
    Sounds like you were looking for a one-size-fits-all reusable template where you could just fill in some different values each time ? Yeah, that would be nice. (The batch file thing seems like a good, additional spin on this.) I see these techie command line strings and my mind just glazes over. (Sort of like trying to decipher Tax forms !) And that sends me running back to the few less advanced tools that I'm familiar with, in whatever reduced hope there is that they might still get the job done.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Rumors of its demise may have been exaggerated: https://www.videohelp.com/tools/Orbit-Downloader
    This is the first version update in quite some time, but . . . in view of the adware, "phone home" behavior, and previous home-page redirection complaints, I'm sticking with that old 2.8.1.4 version, which still works for me a fair amount of the time. When it doesn't, I reach into the toolkit for something else.

And what's the deal with that buggy latest release of RTMPDump ? Have they fixed it yet ?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search PM
    My friends I have been pulling my hair out over this crazy crazy website that I want to download this video.
    gosh I must have spent 10 hours trying everything.

PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!!!!

here is the site: http://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/episode/the-perfect-runner.html

The full video is accessible only from Canada. I am using TOR proxy to mask my connection.
    I tried everything (((
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by turnovo83 View Post
    My friends I have been pulling my hair out
    ROTFL and LOL

That's life, dude... Don't think that the heaven is near.

Originally Posted by turnovo83 View Post
    The full video is accessible only from Canada. I am using TOR proxy to mask my connection.
    I'm trying to help, and I also use TOR, but how do you set Tor Network to choose specific IP? It can change IP for future connections, but AFAIK it picks a random IP. How do you pick the canadian one?
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search PM
    My friends I have been pulling my hair out
    ROTFL and LOL

That's life, dude... Don't think that the heaven is near.

I'm trying to help, and I also use TOR, but how do you set Tor Network to choose specific IP? It can change IP for future connections, but AFAIK it picks a random IP. How do you pick the canadian one?

I replied to you in PM
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by turnovo83 View Post
    I replied to you in PM
    As I said, I'm afraid it won't help to use rmtpdump or other tool to grab rmtp streams, because that Tor app runs only inside the browser. It masks the origin IP just for navigation purposes. I'm not sure. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think we depend on Bahman's suggestions and comments about it. He's the rmtp guru here.
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    My friends I have been pulling my hair out over this crazy crazy website that I want to download this video.
    gosh I must have spent 10 hours trying everything.

here is the site: http://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/episode/the-perfect-runner.html

I tried everything (((
    I was hoping somebody to help me with other tools not just rmtpdump. I have all the common tools like URLSnooper, Orbit, hidownload etc etc but I am having hard time. I mentioned the TOR option so people can try to help me.

HERE ARE THE DIRECTIONS TO USE THE TOR NETWORK AS IF IT IS A PROXY!!!!
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS STUPID SHOW!!!

"Download AdvOR, it is a standalone TOR client.
    Set your browser to use the 127.0.0.1 port 9050 for all connections.
    Open AdvOR and click on the little symbol just right from "NEW IDENTITY" button. The symbol looks like ">>" . then choose canada from the list and sort the peers by speed. Then select a fast peer and click SELECT. Now the AdvOR makes all your connections come out as if from a single person in canada. A little warning, not all peers support the masking thing. So u have to find which one works. I am currently connected to user "zBeeble" and it has been very very fast."
    Quote Quote  
  19. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM

I tried everything (((
    Use StreamTransport 1.0.2.2041 or rtmpexplorer!
    You didn't try everything and haven't try best ones first!!

here is the command for rtmpdump:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmp://cp37429.edgefcs.net:1935/ondemand/" -a "ondemand/?auth=daFbJcRdXcucTbnaNdrbLbuaac8dydabadw-bpLsgu-b4-qmo_Lsn0zkFoGDC&aifp=v0001&slist=netstorage" -f "WIN 11,2,202,228" -W "http://www.cbc.ca/video/swf/UberPlayer.swf" -p "http://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/episode/the-perfect-runner.html" -C B:0 -y "mp4:netstorage/The_Nature_of_Things_S20112012E16_Thursday_09_40_2012-03-15__966236.mp4" -o The_Nature_of_Things_S20112012E16_Thursday_09_40_2012-03-15__966236.flv
    but you can't use mine!! because there is an auth string which is valid for a min!!

Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    And what's the deal with that buggy latest release of RTMPDump ? Have they fixed it yet ?
    now, that buggy version is a rare version!! Everyone want to get it!! lol
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    HERE ARE THE DIRECTIONS TO USE THE TOR NETWORK AS IF IT IS A PROXY!!!!

"Download AdvOR, it is a standalone TOR client.

Thanks for covering that in the thread, not just in one isolated PM.

From my admittedly limited reading, it sounded like using proxies to fake out specific points of origin was certainly doable, but that proxy solutions were never designed or intended for downloads of any sizable files, so it might not be practical for that. (Speed and the time required to download, broken connections causing truncated downloads, and other issues.) True or False ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Bahman View Post

Use StreamTransport 1.0.2.2041 or rtmpexplorer!
    You didn't try everything and haven't try best ones first!!
    StreamTransport is supposedly no longer developed. (But they were saying that about Orbit, until another version now finally appeared.) The last three reviews of StreamTransport in the Tools section here are saying that it is obsolete and useless. Clearly, you do not seem to agree with that assessment . . . even if you are citing an older version of it.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    ^I don't care about those reviews!! In my opinion, StreamTransport is The best software for rtmp/rtmpe (of course, if they don't need Token)!! Even ST works better than rtmpdump in some cases!!
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search PM
    Can anyone hep me how can I download this video in HD quality
    http://shahid.mbc.net/media/video/24453/36
    I can't download it anyway
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by asfar View Post

I downloaded it with StreamTransport without any problems.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by asfar View Post

I downloaded it with StreamTransport without any problems.
    I can download in low quality with streamtransport and IDM but I can't download in High Quality (HD). İf you can download could you send me link.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Hi, Im a newbie on here, Ive tried reading through this topic but Im having problems downloading a video from this site
    http://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1146999

Hope someone can help!
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  27. If you can help me grab this stream at the site below, I will be very please.
    http://www.inthemix.com.au/fm/50241/Danger_ITMFM_exclusive_mix

When I try it says StreamNotFound
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dylaan View Post
    If you can help me grab this stream at the site below, I will be very please.
    http://www.inthemix.com.au/fm/50241/Danger_ITMFM_exclusive_mix
    Hi
    The RTMPDump command is here ---> http://pastebin.com/5j4kX3h9
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search PM
    Hello guys wanted to download this video in HD:

http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.11.3.swf?uri=mgid:cms:ep...roup%3dkids%26

you guys could pass me the command for me to download? I thank you!
    Last edited by jindev; 3rd May 2012 at 02:09.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jindev View Post
    Hello guys wanted to download this video in HD:

http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.11.3.swf?uri=mgid:cms:ep...roup%3dkids%26

you guys could pass me the command for me to download? I thank you!
    Part 1:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://viacomnickstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomnickstrm" -a "viacomnickstrm" -W "http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.11.3.swf" -y "mp4:gsp.alias/mediabus/nick.com/2012/04/18/04/08/258743/_72744_3963100_258743_20120418160824887_1280x720_3500_h32.mp4" -o "Legend of Korra - The Revelation (Part1).flv"
    Part 2:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://viacomnickstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomnickstrm" -a  "viacomnickstrm" -W "http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.11.3.swf" -y  "mp4:gsp.alias/mediabus/nick.com/2012/04/18/04/08/258744/_72744_3963100_258744_20120418160824887_1280x720_3500_h32.mp4"  -o "Legend of Korra - The Revelation (Part2).flv"
    Part 3:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://viacomnickstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomnickstrm" -a  "viacomnickstrm" -W "http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.11.3.swf" -y  "mp4:gsp.alias/mediabus/nick.com/2012/04/18/04/08/258745/_72744_3963100_258745_20120418160824887_1280x720_3500_h32.mp4"  -o "Legend of Korra - The Revelation (Part3).flv"
    Part 4:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://viacomnickstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomnickstrm" -a  "viacomnickstrm" -W "http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.11.3.swf" -y  "mp4:gsp.alias/mediabus/nick.com/2012/04/18/04/08/258746/_72744_3963100_258746_20120418160824887_1280x720_3500_h32.mp4"  -o "Legend of Korra - The Revelation (Part4).flv"
    Quote Quote