VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 154
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by greaz View Post
    Mostly I use Internet Download Manager. It captures some rtmp streams too. And by the way it downloads the streams without any breaks.
    But with rtmpexplorer I could download video from a protected site.
    Me too!! I love IDM!! It's so powerful in detecting url!! Even It can detect rtmpe stream but can't download because of Adobe!! if Adobe lets it download rtmpe, it could bet all programs!!
    You could download your video with rtmpdump at once without resuming, if you would input parameters truly! SWF verification!!

rtmpdump (explorer) is the best software for dl'ing from rtmp protocol!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Today I tried some progs you advised.
    Stream Transport didn't capture what I wanted.
    Coojah opens only directly after installation. And even second time it doesn't start showing error "Backup registry failed". Maybe the prog is too old at Windows 7?
    Also I tried Jaksta. But it needs registration and I did't spend much time learning it.
    After that I decided that RTMPExplorer's quite enough for now

And I meant videos from rutube.ru talking about breaks. IDM downloads videos from there without any stoppages. And RTMPExplorer stopped several times. Any solution to fix it?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    And I meant videos from rutube.ru talking about breaks. IDM downloads videos from there without any stoppages. And RTMPExplorer stopped several times. Any solution to fix it?
    Use latest version of rtmpdump2.4 - 22.12.11:
    www.mediafire.com/file/kbu7eudjwbb0zb8/rtmpdump-2.4.zip
    My advice, forget Jaksta/RMC!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Thank you very much, Bahman!

As I don't know how to use rtmpdump without rtmpexplorer I just downloaded both latest versions. Then I added rtmpexplorer.exe and rtmpsrv.exe into latest rtmpdump folder and it worked
    Have I done everything right?
    Quote Quote  
  5. i want download all rtmp videos in http://developer.qt.nokia.com/videos . Help me...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    mumin16, it's so easy with rtmpexplorer. Just download it and use it as browser when u want to download this type of videos.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thanks my friend, greaz..
    Quote Quote  
  8. Would it not be a whole lot easier to combine these rtmp/rtmpe components into one easy to use program interface where you just paste the video page url into it (as in rtmp explorer) then hit a download button?, rather than using the rtmpdump cmd which seems, and is, far too techy for most people who just want to save a video.

If there's just a slight error in your cmd window, or what you paste into it (i.e. a missing dash or comma), there's no indication to most people what to do to correct it.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by mike20021969 View Post
    Would it not be a whole lot easier to combine these rtmp/rtmpe components into one easy to use program interface where you just paste the video page url into it (as in rtmp explorer) then hit a download button?, rather than using the rtmpdump cmd which seems, and is, far too techy for most people who just want to save a video.
    Yeah. Why don't you write it and give it away for free? Be sure to test it on the thousands of video sites around the world. And don't forget, you'll have to update it several times a year as Adobe updates the server end in an attempt to defeat you.
    Last edited by jagabo; 17th Jan 2012 at 08:15.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    As I don't know how to use rtmpdump without rtmpexplorer I just downloaded both latest versions. Then I added rtmpexplorer.exe and rtmpsrv.exe into latest rtmpdump folder and it worked
    Have I done everything right?
    The latest rtmpdump package that you have downloaded contains "updated rtmpsrv" too!! So, no need to copy and past "old rtmpsrv" to "latest rtmpdump folder"!! You should only add "explorer" to that!!

another thing, you should use rtmpdump with "that batch script (command.bat)"!! That's so easy when you know what parameters do!! those parameters that you see right now in command.bat are the constant parameters (normally)!! Rarely will you need to add more parameters!!
    Last edited by Bahman; 17th Jan 2012 at 09:05.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    I copied only explorer and... nothing happened It worked only after I copied it together with srv.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I copied only explorer and... nothing happened It worked only after I copied it together with srv.
    You have forgotten to copy EasyHook.dll and EasyHook32.dll!! explorer need them to run!!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    LOL It's because I'm beginner
    AWESOME! Even problem rutube was downloaded without any break
    Quote Quote  
  14. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    We have to give a huge Thanks to KSV and Hyc (Howard Chu) for fixing this rutube.ru issue!!

another advice, try to learn rtmpdump, you will need it a lot!!

Good Luck!!
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    I would like to learn it. But all instructions i saw through google search are written on a special language, not for beginners. That's why yr explanations are very helpful.

Thank you very, very much and good luck
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    I would like to learn it. But all instructions i saw through google search are written on a special language, not for beginners. That's why yr explanations are very helpful.

Thank you very, very much and good luck
    The only one of these things that I can recall being fairly intuitive was Orbit. Most of them are "blank stare" material (for a lot of people), unless you can find some good tutorials.

The consensus seems to be that Coojah / Blader are rather obtuse, yet I have managed to use them with some success, for cases where Orbit was unavailing. At least with C+B, there is a 'How To' video clip and some screen snapshots, though you may have to dig around to find them.

I just finally gave in and installed the Net Framework 4 Client Profile, so that RTMPexplorer would be able to work. I launch it and there is a very minimalist console window opening up. Now what ? So I guess it's time to scrounge up some tutorials . . . ? No Way this is going to be as easy to use as Orbit. But I wasn't expecting it to be.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Seeker47 View Post
    I just finally gave in and installed the Net Framework 4 Client Profile, so that RTMPexplorer would be able to work. I launch it and there is a very minimalist console window opening up. Now what ? So I guess it's time to scrounge up some tutorials . . . ? No Way this is going to be as easy to use as Orbit. But I wasn't expecting it to be.
    You should have a CLI window and a browser window. Just type/paste your URL into the explorer window, press "Go", and browse as you normally would. You should see activity in the CLI window as the file downloads.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Seeker47, I liked Orbit too. But unfortunately they stopped development last summer.
    And sure it's so easy to use rtmpexplorer when you know what to do with it.
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Seeker47, I liked Orbit too. But unfortunately they stopped development last summer.
    And sure it's so easy to use rtmpexplorer when you know what to do with it.
    I wasn't aware that Orbit had ceased development. Be that as it may, I find that it still works in maybe half the cases where I try to get something with it. (I don't want to name any particular sites, on the off-chance they could read this and start upping their game !) Where it doesn't work, I have other alternatives. As I said before, I guess I'm lucky in that I haven't run into that much of the RTMPE stuff that I wanted, but I will give RTMPexplorer a go when I do.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    I tried Orbit Grab Pro. I had to open IE. And then I watched downloaded file as if I watched it online, i.e. video was lagging sometimes.

And now I'm seeking possibility of downloading something with rtmpexplorer through proxy
    Quote Quote  
  21. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    And now I'm seeking possibility of downloading something with rtmpexplorer through proxy
    First, you should run rtmpexplorer to detects parameter, then open command.bat via notepad or ..., add this at the end of script:
    Code:
    -S "Proxy Address:Proxy Port"
    Notice: rtmpdump only supports "Socks4" proxies!!

Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    Thanx again, Bahman,
    But dowloaded file doesn't show video anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It doesn't have any effect on downloading video!! From where do you have ripped video? City TV? Some sites like citytv, you can download the video, but it's not playable!!
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    It's so pitty.
    And what does a file contain in this case? What does the prog download? And if at least a file includes video?
    Quote Quote  
  25. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The downloaded file contains video, but there is no playback codec that can make it playable/viewable!! In fact, it uses specific video codec!! Like Microsoft's .ism files that are used in Smooth streaming 2!!!
    Quote Quote  
  26. Hello, I am trying to do download this http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=241124

This is what running:
    rtmpdump -W "http://en.musicplayon.com/Pplayer.swf?&VID=241124&2.1.20_1058" -p "http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=241124" -r "rtmpe://208.53.142.56:80/streamer/" -V -y -Y "mp4:media1/103777/241124-Sash___Megamix" -o "c:\lol.flv"
    but it doesn't works, it returns "Invoking deleteStream" and then it exits, I am currently running win7 32 bits.

I really don't know what I am doing wrong :/, any help would be really appreciated
    Quote Quote  
  27. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TheProphets View Post
    This is what running:
    rtmpdump -W "http://en.musicplayon.com/Pplayer.swf?&VID=241124&2.1.20_1058" -p "http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=241124" -r "rtmpe://208.53.142.56:80/streamer/" -V -y -Y "mp4:media1/103777/241124-Sash___Megamix" -o "c:\lol.flv"
    but it doesn't works, it returns "Invoking deleteStream" and then it exits, I am currently running win7 32 bits.
    What's that parameter that I have highlighted in your script? Wrong!!

Then, when you got "verbose" from your rtmpdump script, didn't notice that is need "SecureToken"? it was exactly before "invoking deletestream".
    So, here is working script:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://208.53.142.56:80/streamer/" -a "streamer/" -f "WIN 11,1,102,55" -W "http://en.musicplayon.com/Pplayer.swf?2.1.20_1058" -p "http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=241124" -y "mp4:media1/103777/241124-Sash___Megamix.mp4" -T "#Ht%%Q3#l@8" -o 241124-Sash___Megamix.flv
    Code:
    RTMPDump v2.4 GIT-2011-12-22
    (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
    Connecting ...
    WARNING: Trying different position for server digest!
    INFO: Connected...
    Starting download at: 0.000 kB
    INFO: Metadata:
    INFO: trackinfo:
    INFO:   timescale             25000.00
    INFO:   length                5509000.00
    INFO:   language              eng
    INFO: sampledescription:
    INFO:   sampletype            avc1
    INFO:   timescale             48000.00
    INFO:   length                10499072.00
    INFO:   language              eng
    INFO: sampledescription:
    INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
    INFO:   audiochannels         2.00
    INFO:   audiosamplerate       48000.00
    INFO:   videoframerate        25.00
    INFO:   aacaot                2.00
    INFO:   avclevel              21.00
    INFO:   avcprofile            100.00
    INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a
    INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
    INFO:   width                 480.00
    INFO:   height                360.00
    INFO:   frameWidth            480.00
    INFO:   frameHeight           360.00
    INFO:   displayWidth          480.00
    INFO:   displayHeight         360.00
    INFO:   framerate             24.98
    INFO:   moovposition          32.00
    INFO:   duration              220.36
    212.679 kB / 1.60 sec (0.7%)
    Good Luck!
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    For me it's the first site rtmpexplorer doesn't respond while i'm trying to learn it. That's why it's interesting how did u find those parameters?
    Quote Quote  
  29. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    rtmpexplorer usually works OK!! but sometimes it can't detect parameters!! So, you have to do it manually!!
    You should know what parameters do!! for example, -W is flash embed path or -r is rtmp url and so on!! When you know these, then you have to find only rtmp url!! find rtmp url with StreamTransport!! then manually write the script!!
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    So, here is working script:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://208.53.142.56:80/streamer/" -a "streamer/" -f "WIN 11,1,102,55" -W "http://en.musicplayon.com/Pplayer.swf?2.1.20_1058" -p "http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=241124" -y "mp4:media1/103777/241124-Sash___Megamix.mp4" -T "#Ht%%Q3#l@8" -o 241124-Sash___Megamix.flv
    I tryed that, but what I got is:
    ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header

And another question:
    How do you get the output messages from CLI rtmpdump.exe? I tryed adding "> output.txt" at the end and at the beggining of the line without success.
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote