VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 154
FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can anyone help me with downloading from http://tv.disney.go.com/ or even http://watchdisneychannel.go.com/
    I cannot figure it out for the life of me! I have tried rtmpexplorer and have no results. I tried URL snooper but I was not able to find anything. I tried HiDownload and StreamTransport, but could not figure those out either! Does anyone have any ideas here?
    Quote Quote  
  2. where to find nbc Olympics replay with commentary ? I dont see any option to enable commentary !can any one help me here.Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    @ichigooo i cath this with FVD Video Downloader 1.2.9 it `s Chrome extension , it`s easy to use , i think it`s the best extension for cath videos with browser Chome
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    bolaoito, I tried your recommendation. It seemed as if it caught a lot of obscure files, including closed captioning! I caught a whole slew of .ts files which do not appear to do anything. I do not think any of these files are the actual video, however. Any more ideas on this front? Should I be waiting further into the video to check the downloader?
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by bolaoito View Post
    Like i said i tried with Get Flv , but my Get FLV is old , Blader diden`t cath this ? , i was thinking in install Media Box a new version of Coojah , but there insent a lot of comments about this new version and i dont like install software without read sometinhg about it
    Yeah, I haven't gotten around to trying the new version yet either, and apparently neither has Bahman . . . but sooner or later I suppose I'll have to, probably on some secondary computer. We already knew that a sniffer DLL of the older C+B gets flagged as what must be a false positive. I'd scan the new version with a few things first, just to be safe, and maybe see what the VirusTotal site has to say about it. But I think the potential upside likely outweighs any risk.
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Hey , can you help me to download this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhVpzKVuRQ8&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1

I tried with Get FLV , Stream Transport and RTMPExplorer ( with the last one i m not very good ) but can`t downloade the video , can you tell how can i do or another program ? please

I have to say that rtmpdump is not able to download youtube's rtmpe videos. Google uses Handshake 10 Encryption which is not implemented in rtmpdump yet (rtmpdump doesn't support handshake 10 yet).

There is only a way, using GetFLV! It works indeed!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ichigooo View Post
    Can anyone help me with downloading from http://tv.disney.go.com/ or even http://watchdisneychannel.go.com/
    I cannot figure it out for the life of me! I have tried rtmpexplorer and have no results. I tried URL snooper but I was not able to find anything. I tried HiDownload and StreamTransport, but could not figure those out either! Does anyone have any ideas here?
    they have moved their services to Uplynk which provides Apple HLS stream! simply can be downloaded with ffmpeg!
    track the packets with Coojah or URLSnooper or Wireshark so that you find a link with m3u8 extension! use it in ffmpeg as input like this:
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i "http://content.uplynk.com/ext/21885d134fa441488df8e1d7acee8c66/4264627.m3u8" -c copy "output"
    I have used m3u8 file of this video:
    http://abc.go.com/vp2/ws/s/contents/2012/videos/004/001/-1/-1/-1/VDKA0_vi0ehfap/-1/-1?v=08.00

You can see m3u8 file also there!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    Hey , can you help me to download this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhVpzKVuRQ8&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1

I tried with Get FLV , Stream Transport and RTMPExplorer ( with the last one i m not very good ) but can`t downloade the video , can you tell how can i do or another program ? please

I have to say that rtmpdump is not able to download youtube's rtmpe videos. Google uses Handshake 10 Encryption which is not implemented in rtmpdump yet (rtmpdump doesn't support handshake 10 yet).

There is only a way, using GetFLV! It works indeed!
    Thanks Bahman , RTMPDump 2 .4 dont cath Handshake 10 Encryption , and RTMPDump 2.5 is able ? . : Cool:
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hi, Bahman ! Any help for this vid ? It's a rtmpe stream but no rtmpdump tool works with it.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Hi

I wanna download videos from colbertnation. I'm using URLsnooper and put links in rtmpdump, but it doesn't work.
    I get answer: HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9, rtmp server sent error & requested close.

I do everything according to the instruction, but as I say it doesn't work for me. I have the latest version of rtmpdump.

Here they are the links for the videos:

rtmpe://viacomccstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomccstrm/gsp.comedystor/com/colbert/season_08/exclusive/colbchella_carryon_960x540_2200_m31.mp4

rtmpe://viacomccstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomccstrm/gsp.comedystor/com/colbert/season_08/exclusive/colbchella_weareyoung_1280x720_3500_h32.mp4

I will be grateful for any help.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Bahman , RTMPDump 2 .4 dont cath Handshake 10 Encryption , and RTMPDump 2.5 is able ? . : Cool:
    That's not a real Handshake 10 downloader (v2.5).

Originally Posted by Washington View Post
    Hi, Bahman ! Any help for this vid ? It's a rtmpe stream but no rtmpdump tool works with it.
    I couldn't too at first try, I will try more today!

Originally Posted by Nater View Post
    Hi

I wanna download videos from colbertnation. I'm using URLsnooper and put links in rtmpdump, but it doesn't work.
    I get answer: HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9, rtmp server sent error & requested close.

I do everything according to the instruction, but as I say it doesn't work for me. I have the latest version of rtmpdump.

Here they are the links for the videos:

rtmpe://viacomccstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomccstrm/gsp.comedystor/com/colbert/season_08/exclusive/colbchella_carryon_960x540_2200_m31.mp4

rtmpe://viacomccstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomccstrm/gsp.comedystor/com/colbert/season_08/exclusive/colbchella_weareyoung_1280x720_3500_h32.mp4

I will be grateful for any help.
    pm'ed ya!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Hey

Thanks for pm, but it doesn't work still . Now I got message: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 10.
    Swfverification
    type 2 request not supported attempting to use type 1.
    Ignoring Swfverification request, use --swfVfy!
    rtmp server sent error & requested close.

Is there any possibility to download these videos?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Now I got message: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 10.
    Swfverification
    rtmp server sent error & requested close.
    These are not errors:
    Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 10.
    Swfverification
    These are just for informing us about their encryption!

but yes, rtmp server sent error & requested close is error!
    Is there any possibility to download these videos?
    paste here the webpage that you have gotten these rtmpe Level 3 CDN's link!
    Quote Quote  
  14. It's site where I can 'catch' the links.

http://www.radio1045.com/pages/stephen.html?feed=392238&article=10342017

Originally posted here:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/417760/august-13-2012/exclusive...-we-are-young-

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/417762/august-13-2012/exclusive...-----carry-on-

Thx for any help
    Quote Quote  
  15. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally posted here:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/417760/august-13-2012/exclusive...-we-are-young-

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/417762/august-13-2012/exclusive...-----carry-on-

Thx for any help
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://viacomccstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomccstrm" -a "viacomccstrm" -W "http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.12.1.swf" -y "mp4:gsp.comedystor/com/colbert/season_08/exclusive/colbchella_carryon_960x540_2200_m31.mp4" -o "colbchella_carryon_960x540_2200_m31.flv"
    Code:
    RTMPDump
    (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
    Connecting ...
    WARNING: HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 10
    INFO: Connected...
    ERROR: HandleCtrl: SWFVerification Type 2 request not supported, attempting to u
    se SWFVerification Type 1! Patches welcome...
    Starting download at: 0.000 kB
    INFO: Metadata:
    INFO:   duration              285.32
    INFO:   moovPosition          40.00
    INFO:   width                 960.00
    INFO:   height                540.00
    INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
    INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a
    INFO:   avcprofile            77.00
    INFO:   avclevel              31.00
    INFO:   aacaot                2.00
    INFO:   videoframerate        29.97
    INFO:   audiosamplerate       22050.00
    INFO:   audiochannels         2.00
    INFO: trackinfo:
    INFO:   length                855199.00
    INFO:   timescale             2997.00
    INFO: sampledescription:
    INFO:   sampletype            avc1
    INFO:   length                6290807.00
    INFO:   timescale             22050.00
    INFO: sampledescription:
    INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
    23.172 kB / 0.19 sec (0.0%)
    Quote Quote  
  16. Bahman i get this error after download starts in rtmpdump for bbc catchup:

Code:
    Code:

ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet body. len: 71310 46654.640 kB / 292.84 sec (3.1%) Download may be incomplete (downloaded about 3.10%), try resuming
    can you tell me how i can resume or be able to download the whole thing ?only small percentage gets downloaded before i get the above error.I attempted many times and i keep getting the above error!(highest percentage i reached was 15%!) let me know how to resolve this issue and download completely.Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  17. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    ^ simply add -e option before -o option! Then, run command again!
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    ^ simply add -e option before -o option! Then, run command again!
    Thanks i read some where in this forum that rtmpdump has 4 gb limitation! if that is the case how i can continue downloading ? how i can convert the resulting .flv to mp4 or any other format that the quality stays as the original flv ?
    Last edited by spiderMan007; 20th Aug 2012 at 21:33.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by spiderMan007 View Post
    i read some where in this forum that rtmpdump has 4 gb limitation! if that is the case how i can continue downloading ?
    Then you have to add --start option in the script with a time in sec! Usually I used --start "9819" for all videos. because 4GB flv videos of Olympic has 9823sec duration!

how i can convert the resulting .flv to mp4 or any other format that the quality stays as the original flv ?
    with ffmpeg (use old builds) and this script:
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i "input.flv" -c:v copy -c:a copy "output.mp4"
    for 2nd part of videos (after 4GB with --start option):
    Code:
    ffmpeg -ss 4 -i "input.flv" -c:v copy -c:a copy "output.mp4"
    Quote Quote  
  20. Many thanks bahman can you give an example utilizing --start?how we can find if the recorded stream will exceed 4gb?and how to get ready for it?Further is it possible to tell rtmpdump to record two one hours show sepertly instead of record two hour at once?if the answer is yes can u give me an example? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    can you give an example utilizing --start?
    Further is it possible to tell rtmpdump to record two one hours show sepertly instead of record two hour at once?if the answer is yes can u give me an example?
    Read Mikethetv post here: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/348010-capturing-BBC-Olympic-catch-up-videos?p=2180...=1#post2180274 #119
    As you now, one hours is 3600sec!

how we can find if the recorded stream will exceed 4gb?
    Check the file size while rtmpdump is downloading! or when rtmpdump is shown that has downloaded over 9800sec!

and how to get ready for it?
    Normally those events that are more than 2hours and 43min, will exceed 4GB!
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://viacomccstrmfs.fplive.net/viacomccstrm" -a "viacomccstrm" -W "http://media.mtvnservices.com/player/prime/mediaplayerprime.1.12.1.swf" -y "mp4:gsp.comedystor/com/colbert/season_08/exclusive/colbchella_carryon_960x540_2200_m31.mp4" -o "colbchella_carryon_960x540_2200_m31.flv"
    Thank you so much Bahman you are my hero right now I got both videos.
    Now I know where I can find help with downloading.
    Thx once again
    Cheers
    Quote Quote  
  23. Bahman when trying to resume a broken download i get this error:

E
    Code:
    RROR: Last tag size must be greater/equal zero (prevTagSize=-33469786)and smaller then filesize, corrupt file!
    How i can resume without re downloading ?my command was like this:

Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmp://......." -a ".....mp4" -W "http://www.....swf" -C O:1 -C O:0 -e -y "......mp4" -o "test.flv" --start 0 --stop 3600
    Quote Quote  
  24. Bahman can you take a look at this (or any other expert)?

I am trying to get this link www.nbcolympics.com/video/gymnastics/main-feed-womens-all-around-final-436878.html via ffmpeg -i url -c copy out.ts and it quits at this exact point every time.

frame= 5205 fps=107 q=-1.0 size= 32623kB time=00:03:29.87 bitrate=1273.3kbits/
    Audio timestamp -2042598663 < 18887042 invalid, cliping
    [mpegts @ 05752980] Application provided invalid, non monotonically increasing d
    ts to muxer in stream 0: 18887520 >= -2042609752
    av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

This is the only link I have a problem with, I was able to get several others via the same method without issue.

many thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Bahman when trying to resume a broken download i get this error:

E
    Code:
    RROR: Last tag size must be greater/equal zero (prevTagSize=-33469786)and smaller then filesize, corrupt file!
    How i can resume without re downloading ?]
    You have to use FLVFixer PHP script now! First Fix it and then try to resume!
    Quote Quote  
  26. I'd suggest torch browser- it's the simplest way!
    do you know how to use it?
    it has a feature for downloading vids in just 1 click, totally simple
    Quote Quote  
  27. Bahman i tried many times to use the -e before -y to resume the incomplete .flv file but each time i get this error:
    Code:
    WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
    307200.214 kB / 3156.00 sec (28.0%)
    Couldn't resume FLV file, try --skip
    Could you help me resume rtmpdump in to same file from where it stopped ?
    if i use --start 3156.00 to resume in different file then it works but i will end up with few .flv files!
    Is there a way to resume in same .flv file?

Furthermore,can you show me how i can combine 4 different .flv files(each different size produced by rtmpdump because of incomplete download due to errors) in two one big .flv(so i convert the merged files to mp4) file using ffmpeg so the original quality is preserved ?should i use rtmpdump or ffmpeg for this purpose and how ? My main goal is to get one mp4 file with original quality preserved.

Note: all 4 .flv files are playable.
    Last edited by spiderMan007; 22nd Aug 2012 at 12:49.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Bahman i tried many times to use the -e before -y to resume the incomplete .flv file but each time i get this error:
    Code:
    WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
    307200.214 kB / 3156.00 sec (28.0%)
    Couldn't resume FLV file, try --skip
    Could you help me resume rtmpdump in to same file from where it stopped ?
    if i use --start 3156.00 to resume in different file then it works but i will end up with few .flv files!
    Is there a way to resume in same .flv file?
    I told you to use FLVFixer PHP Script! Here is Instruction:
    1. Download PHP 5.4 and extract it to C:\PHP folder.
    2. Download PHP.ini and copy it to the same folder.
    3. Right click on "My Computer" and go to Properties->Advanced->Environment Variables and add following string to the end of Path Variable.
      Code:
      ;C:\PHP
    4. Open cmd prompt and type php -v. if you have done above steps correctly then you will see something like following.
      Code:
      PHP 5.4.6 (cli) (built: Aug 15 2012 21:16:03) Copyright (c) 1997-2012 The PHP Group Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies

Then, Download FLVFixer and use this script (Do not use same file name for input & output):
    Code:
    PHP FLVFixer.php -i "input.flv" -o "output.flv"
    Furthermore,can you show me how i can combine 4 different .flv files(each different size produced by rtmpdump because of incomplete download due to errors) in two one big .flv(so i convert the merged files to mp4) file using ffmpeg so the original quality is preserved ?should i use rtmpdump or ffmpeg for this purpose and how ? My main goal is to get one mp4 file with original quality preserved.

Note: all 4 .flv files are playable.
    Ask it in ffmpeg forum of here. I don't know much about ffmpeg!
    Quote Quote  
  29. Hi, Looking for some help. There is a tourney being streamed this weekend. I have bought an HD pass for my account. I want to copy the stream to my hard drive so I can make highlight clips as it happens. I tried Streamtransport and it didn't work. The stream appeared in the list but when I downloaded it the flv file was only 1KB. Here is one of the streams for example. http://www.twitch.tv/mlgstarcrafta Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    ^Use firefox/IE + rtmpdumphelper!
    Quote Quote