VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 154
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jairovital View Post
    Please, Bahman, what is going on with this video I cannot find the correct url?

http://g1.globo.com/ceara/noticia/2012/03/professor-cria-vila-de-estilo-europeu-no-ser...-turistas.html
    As you can see here:
    http://api.globovideos.com/videos/1849264/playlist/callback/wmPlayerPlaylistLoaded

There are 2 types of videos:
    It doesn't need token: http://iphonevideo.globo.com/mp4/tvvm/2//ce_tv_primeira_edicao_juazeiro_do_norte/2012/...849264_m3g.mp4 12MB
    needs token: http://flashvideo.globo.com/h264/tvvm/1//ce_tv_primeira_edicao_juazeiro_do_norte/2012/...49264_mmp4.mp4 18MB

Try IDM!!

Originally Posted by Elix View Post
    If that's the case, how do I circumvent it?
    Add -V 2>log.txt in your rtmpdump script and paste here that created log by rtmpdump in same folder!! if it be like that, you have to do screen cap!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Bahman Greetings!

Please help me to download the videos posted on this site: Click here!
    I have little knowledge in streaming.
    REPLAY MEDIA CATCHER've used in your latest version and did not work.

Thank you for your attention.

Good night!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    ^ Hey there,
    I couldn't access there because need user & pass to view that page you directed me!!

First Try StreamTransport version 1.0.2.2041!! If it didn't work, pm me your User & pass (if you want/like) and then I will try to finding the best solution!!

Good night!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Bahman,

First sorry for my broken English! My native language is Portuguese.
    I sent you PM with my login and password! Thank you for your attention!

I used StreamTransport, however the soft does not perform the download, the following error appears:

Download: Thread created.
    Download: URL: rtmpe://video01.r2learning.com.br/Ensino_Medio/mp4:nocoes_de_direito_processual_civil/cem_ndv_ut01_ue11_lucioflavio_400k.mp4.
    Download: File name changed to "C:\Users\iAGO PEREIRA\Documents\cem_ndv_ut01_ue11_lucioflavio_40 0k.mp4.flv".
    Download: Create file "C:\Users\iAGO PEREIRA\Documents\cem_ndv_ut01_ue11_lucioflavio_40 0k.mp4.flv" succeeded.
    Download: Task failed.
    Download: CRTMPDownload::InnerProcessDataDriverExp:ata-driven threads stopped unexpectedly because of (CRtmpMessageDeserializer.cpp:298:The message type:0 is unkown.).
    Download: Task retry 1.
    Download: File name changed to "C:\Users\iAGO PEREIRA\Documents\cem_ndv_ut01_ue11_lucioflavio_40 0k.mp4_0.flv".
    Download: Create file "C:\Users\iAGO PEREIRA\Documents\cem_ndv_ut01_ue11_lucioflavio_40 0k.mp4_0.flv" succeeded.
    Download: Task failed.
    Download: CRTMPDownload::InnerProcessDataDriverExp:ata-driven threads stopped unexpectedly because of (CRTMPStream.cpp:225:Failed to recv data.Error10053:Unknown error).).
    Quote Quote  
  5. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by iago_pereira View Post
    First sorry for my broken English! My native language is Portuguese.
    I sent you PM with my login and password! Thank you for your attention!
    It's OK!! If it be understandable, is enough!!
    I sent you reply back too!!

The site uses securetoken key in order to bother us!! It's "!vy268Pz@2Ym4Bz". and here is rtmpdump fortune:
    Code:
    RTMPDump v2.4 GIT-2012-02-24
    (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
    Connecting ...
    WARNING: Trying different position for server digest!
    INFO: Connected...
    Starting download at: 0.000 kB
    INFO: Metadata:
    INFO: trackinfo:
    INFO:   timescale             15000.00
    INFO:   length                13890000.00
    INFO:   language              eng
    INFO: sampledescription:
    INFO:   sampletype            avc1
    INFO:   timescale             16000.00
    INFO:   length                14818304.00
    INFO:   language              eng
    INFO: sampledescription:
    INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
    INFO:   audiochannels         2.00
    INFO:   audiosamplerate       16000.00
    INFO:   videoframerate        15.00
    INFO:   aacaot                2.00
    INFO:   avclevel              30.00
    INFO:   avcprofile            77.00
    INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a
    INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
    INFO:   width                 480.00
    INFO:   height                352.00
    INFO:   frameWidth            480.00
    INFO:   frameHeight           352.00
    INFO:   displayWidth          480.00
    INFO:   displayHeight         352.00
    INFO:   framerate             15.00
    INFO:   moovposition          32.00
    INFO:   duration              926.14
    4.803 kB / 0.20 sec (0.0%)
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hi

I was using streamtransport for capturing rtmp but flash issues with IE8 in win7x64bit are a big problem.. the video does not load for website like zoig.com.
    I tried
    • URL snooper and rtmpdump
    • hidownload
    • orbit downloader
    • NETfx
    all of these did not work . however there is one paid software riptiger but i need a freeware like streamtransport.?? is there any similar alternative like streamtransport.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Bahman: I can't help but notice you actually know alot about download streaming videos. Mind give me a hand with some of mine?

I can't seem to get URL Snooper to find the right rtmp adress. So, I've used firefox cache to get it.
    With rtmpdump, I managed to "sucessfully" download the file, but it won't open for nothing. (Currently using Crystal Player Professional with all Codecs in).

The adress of the streaming I want:
    rtmp://videos.portalava.com.br/videos/aulas/direito_constitucional/direito_constitucional_12.mp4

Any ideas?

EDIT: Solved. Just added a single command line on rtmpdump + used Any Video Converter to change format to custom *.avi.
    Last edited by g.banguard; 20th Mar 2012 at 09:02.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm really glad you could solve it your self!! well done!
    But it is playable without changing format!! I used VLC/MPC, works fine!!
    Last edited by Bahman; 20th Mar 2012 at 09:31.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hello Batman i have used most programs with no luck it seems urlsnooper is able to find the rtmpe stream but finding hard download via rtmpdump here is the stream rtmpe://ak.securestream.channel4.com/4oD/mp4:assets/CH4_08_02_900_51435001001002_001.mp4
    Quote Quote  
  10. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Download this package and extract it into one folder, then open rtmpexplorer.exe, will be opened 2 windows(rtmpexplorer+rtmpsrv)!! Put the webpage link in rtmpexplorer and wait till video starts playing, then you will see rtmpsrv detects the stream url and tries to download that!!

Note: For opening rtmpexplorer, you need .Net Framework 4!!

BTW, my name is Bahman!!
    Quote Quote  
  11. thank you for a fast reply sorry i got your screen name wrong lol i have downloaded the package run the program and went to the website but now the video will not load in the browser
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	no loading.jpg
Views:	1710
Size:	360.3 KB
ID:	11561  

Quote Quote  
  12. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    first, Use CCleaner!! then again open rtmpexplorer!!
    Quote Quote  
  13. the video is now playing but the program is sitting idle

Name:	idle.jpg
Views:	1299
Size:	438.3 KB
ID:	11562  

Quote Quote  
  14. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Sometimes on some PC rtmpsrv doesn't work!! dunno why!!
    This time, open rtmpexplorer, close rtmpsrv and open rtmpsuck instead!! Then try again!!
    Quote Quote  
  15. same idle again

Name:	idle2.jpg
Views:	1163
Size:	407.0 KB
ID:	11563  

Quote Quote  
  16. Can anyone help in downloading from http://www.schooltv.nl/beeldbank/clip/20040130_bommenrotterdam01 ?

Tried various tools and rtmpdump command line but keep getting file/stream not found or the tools just don't pick up the URLs or do so incorrectly. Or just give an error (like jaksta).

TIA
    Quote Quote  
  17. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Dick-eddy,
    Here is the script that rtmpsrv detects for me!! but you can't use mine, because there are some auth strings that are valid only for some mins (I've red highlighted them)!! So, Try to making rtmpsrv work or try to finding yours auth strings with StreamTransport or GetFLV or TubeDigger or anything else!! Then, replace them in my script and run rtmpdump!!
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://ll.securestream.channel4.com:1935/a4174/e1" -a "a4174/e1" -W "http://www.channel4.com/static/programmes/asset/flash/swf/4odplayer-11.21.2.swf" -p "http://www.channel4.com/programmes/shameless/4od#3298827" -y "mp4:assets/CH4_08_02_900_51435001001002_001.mp4?e=1328097457&ip=83.170.105.240&h=41aca7b4361beee667698e6cd32f87c5" -o CH4_08_02_900_51435001001002_001.flv

moothecow
    Here is rtmpdump script:
    Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpte://fmss.teleac.nl/media/" -a "media" -W "http://www.schooltv.nl/shared/applications/jwplayer/swf/NTRPlayer.swf" -p "http://www.schooltv.nl/beeldbank/clip/20040130_bommenrotterdam01" -y "video/20040130_bommenrotterdam01" -o 20040130_bommenrotterdam01.flv
    Code:
    RTMPDump v2.4
    (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
    Connecting ...
    INFO: Connected...
    Starting download at: 0.000 kB
    INFO: Metadata:
    INFO:   duration              97.52
    INFO:   width                 320.00
    INFO:   height                180.00
    INFO:   framerate             25.00
    INFO:   canSeekToEnd          TRUE
    INFO:   videocodecid          4.00
    INFO:   videodatarate         720.00
    INFO:   audiocodecid          2.00
    INFO:   audiosamplerate       44100.00
    INFO:   audiosamplesize       16.00
    2427.897 kB / 31.64 sec (32.4%)
    Anyway, you were able to download it via StreamTransport too!!
    Last edited by Bahman; 24th Mar 2012 at 06:23.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by moothecow View Post
    Hi
    That can be downloaded with StreamTransport Version 1.0.2.2041
    From here ---> http://www.digital-digest.com/software/StreamTransport_history.html#6
    Quote Quote  
  19. Hi bat999,

thanks for the re'. Whilst the older version does do more than all the other tools I've tried, it doesn't work either.

Playing the movie in streamtransport only works for the first 16 seconds, after that it looks like it tried to load (get the flashy circle/loading thingy). This happens consistently. The movie appears to be broken down into parts or something (wireshark seems to confirm this).

The problem with downloading appears to be the same (I guess). It downloads the first ~400kb, but then stops/errors out. Resuming doesn't work.

Errors out with this:
    Download: CRTMPDownload::InnerProcessDataDriverExp:ata-driven threads stopped unexpectedly because of (CRTMPStream.cpp:225:Failed to recv data.Error10054:Unknown error).).

Thanks for the re'.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    ^Look at my above post!!
    Quote Quote  
  21. bahman yeah streamtransport will only able to find the ads urls as soon as the video plays nothink i find the only program that can find the url is urlsnooper and i manged to get rtmpsrv / explorer to find video content but only seems to be able to download the ads same as streamtransport getflv seems to get the 10 secs of the video then cancels download

this is what urlsnooper finds rtmpe://ll.securestream.channel4.com/a4174/e1/mp4cuassets/CH4_08_02_900_51435001001002_001.mp4 i can seem to find any auth code

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1163
Size:	426.8 KB
ID:	11622  

Quote Quote  
  22. bah i manged to download the video file thank you for your help and support i think before (DEP) Data Execution Prevention was stopping from rtmp/explorer from working correctly

to help other people in the furture if anyone else has a problem with the program try this
    bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff into cmd then restart and try again
    Last edited by Dick-eddy; 27th Mar 2012 at 11:03.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm Glad to hear that, indeed!!

BTW, StreamTransport 1.0.2.2041 is able to find the link and download!! I forgot to say which version!!
    Quote Quote  
  24. thank you i give it a go
    Quote Quote  
  25. For some common streaming video content like youtube, yahoo video, google video etc, some frequently-used method can deal with download tasks. However, if you intend to download RTMP video streams, perhaps you will not be allowed to carry on downloading for it has been encrypted by the website. You may also try some free software like orbit downloader, real player and video download tool to access rtmp video download.
    Last edited by cather2012; 27th Mar 2012 at 22:35.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search PM
    Hi guys,

You've described the method of downloading from 3voor12.nl before. Unfortunately, they have redesigned their site and that method doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have any tips about how to do it now? For example this concert.

I have found out by URLSnooper that the URL links to http://content.omroep.nl/vpro/protected/luisterpaal/video/2012/03/27/KakmaddafakkaFNL.mp4, but it won't let me access that.

Thanks!
    Last edited by DyingToLive; 28th Mar 2012 at 17:36.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks, but clicking that link also gives me a timeout. How did you get that one btw?
    Quote Quote  
  28. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    ^Use IDM to get new generated hash link!!
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Bahman View Post
    ^Use IDM to get new generated hash link!!
    Sorry for asking this basic questions, but how do I find the hash links with IDM? When I enter http://content.omroep.nl/vpro/protected/luisterpaal/video/2012/03/27/KakmaddafakkaFNL.mp4 in the grabber I again get the missing credentials, when I use http://3voor12.vpro.nl/luisterpaal/playerpage.program.13377748.html in the grabber it finds 1000+ things.
    Quote Quote