VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 154
FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 4600
Thread
  1. Guys, can anyone tell me if it's possible to download this flash video from Mixbook

Also, why is it so zoomed in? I can't get it to show the whole book.

Thanks
    Last edited by starrys; 8th Jan 2015 at 20:59.
    Quote Quote  
  2. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 18:38.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Oh my God, thank you! Is it possible to remove those green lines from the pages or thats the best it can be done?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by carriecountry View Post
    Hi,

Here I am...the dreaded beginner. Haha.

After hours of researching all day yesterday and the night before, because instructions I found just got to be too technical for me, I have finally given up and decided to ask for help here. I know that some of you probably get tired of us newbies always needing videos downloaded, but in my defense, I did try to educate myself and attempt several programs (including reading a lot of old threads on here)...but it's just not something that I can easily do without someone physically here to help me understand the code better.

Also, I hope I'm posting in the right thread. I didn't want to bump an old thread and get in trouble for it.

So here is my current situation...

I'm trying to download some video clips from ABC (as I need them for a past due project), but as you know, they switched to all the m3u8 stuff (which I had never heard about until all this researching). I tried several programs, but only two of them would work. The problem was that it was a trial version and would only download low quality (and I need 720 HD). And because I can't afford any software, I started looking into the ffmpeg, etc. IDM gave me a list of .ts files, but it wouldn't work because of copyrights. Using Inspect Element in Firefox, and through this website's instructions, I was able to find the m3u8 file I need (at least I think so).

I also used this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wuri22X1nw - to test the m3u8/uplynk and I knew that it registered somehow, because the Jw player showed the correct video time length on the player, but it would not play anything in Firefox or IE. It actually forced IE to re-open (probably more of a problem with my IE). But it having the correct video time length made me think that it meant I had the right m3u8 link. Of the m3u8 links in the Inspector/Console, I chose the first one, as was instructed in an earlier post on this site.

So after a couple of tries, I finally got a code posted here on that same page to work in FFmpeg. Once I hit enter, it started loading a bunch of files (I believe .ts files, if I remember correctly). I knew that it had to be somewhat of a correct step on my part, since the very last file was the very last second of the video (so all the files added up to the length of the video), but after it loaded all of them, it didn't do anything else. And I didn't know if I was supposed to enter another code after that. I also tried to open FF play through the .exe file to see if I could use it, but it just popped open a cmd prompt, which closed immediately. I tried to open it through the cmd prompt itself, but I wasn't able to get all the right codes in. My MS DOS knowledge is limited and it's been a long time since I used it, so I also downloaded WinFF, to see if the interface would help me better, but I could not find an option to download from a link (I only saw options to convert from files on your computer).

So do I need a couple of videos as soon as possible? Yes, but I also don't want to burden people the next time I need a video or on short notice, so I would like to be able to learn how to do it....but in an easier way. To put it bluntly, I don't understand code talk very well. Haha.

Although I wish I could just afford the add on package of ChrisPC or another software and be done with all this, I can't right now. Which, as far as I know, leaves me with ffmpeg. Because I looked up alternatives to ChrisPC that were free and couldn't really find anything other than another one that also limited me to a trial version (low quality).

If all those files loaded in ffmpeg, with the -i -copy c t.s (I think I have that code a little wrong...I'm going off of memory), was I supposed to enter another code after that? Loading those files was as far as I got, so I'm kind of stuck at this moment. And yes, I can paste a URL to the videos if you need them, but just don't make fun of me for my fangirl crime drama needs. Haha.

Thank you for any help in advance. It's greatly appreciated. I may ask questions that seem stupid or need baby step instructions, but I am trying.
    I'm way past the due date for this project. Can someone else help me? I haven't received any PM's back so far.

Thanks so much! I appreciate it.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by carriecountry View Post
    Originally Posted by carriecountry View Post
    Hi,

Here I am...the dreaded beginner. Haha.

After hours of researching all day yesterday and the night before, because instructions I found just got to be too technical for me, I have finally given up and decided to ask for help here. I know that some of you probably get tired of us newbies always needing videos downloaded, but in my defense, I did try to educate myself and attempt several programs (including reading a lot of old threads on here)...but it's just not something that I can easily do without someone physically here to help me understand the code better.

Also, I hope I'm posting in the right thread. I didn't want to bump an old thread and get in trouble for it.

So here is my current situation...

I'm trying to download some video clips from ABC (as I need them for a past due project), but as you know, they switched to all the m3u8 stuff (which I had never heard about until all this researching). I tried several programs, but only two of them would work. The problem was that it was a trial version and would only download low quality (and I need 720 HD). And because I can't afford any software, I started looking into the ffmpeg, etc. IDM gave me a list of .ts files, but it wouldn't work because of copyrights. Using Inspect Element in Firefox, and through this website's instructions, I was able to find the m3u8 file I need (at least I think so).

I also used this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wuri22X1nw - to test the m3u8/uplynk and I knew that it registered somehow, because the Jw player showed the correct video time length on the player, but it would not play anything in Firefox or IE. It actually forced IE to re-open (probably more of a problem with my IE). But it having the correct video time length made me think that it meant I had the right m3u8 link. Of the m3u8 links in the Inspector/Console, I chose the first one, as was instructed in an earlier post on this site.

So after a couple of tries, I finally got a code posted here on that same page to work in FFmpeg. Once I hit enter, it started loading a bunch of files (I believe .ts files, if I remember correctly). I knew that it had to be somewhat of a correct step on my part, since the very last file was the very last second of the video (so all the files added up to the length of the video), but after it loaded all of them, it didn't do anything else. And I didn't know if I was supposed to enter another code after that. I also tried to open FF play through the .exe file to see if I could use it, but it just popped open a cmd prompt, which closed immediately. I tried to open it through the cmd prompt itself, but I wasn't able to get all the right codes in. My MS DOS knowledge is limited and it's been a long time since I used it, so I also downloaded WinFF, to see if the interface would help me better, but I could not find an option to download from a link (I only saw options to convert from files on your computer).

So do I need a couple of videos as soon as possible? Yes, but I also don't want to burden people the next time I need a video or on short notice, so I would like to be able to learn how to do it....but in an easier way. To put it bluntly, I don't understand code talk very well. Haha.

Although I wish I could just afford the add on package of ChrisPC or another software and be done with all this, I can't right now. Which, as far as I know, leaves me with ffmpeg. Because I looked up alternatives to ChrisPC that were free and couldn't really find anything other than another one that also limited me to a trial version (low quality).

If all those files loaded in ffmpeg, with the -i -copy c t.s (I think I have that code a little wrong...I'm going off of memory), was I supposed to enter another code after that? Loading those files was as far as I got, so I'm kind of stuck at this moment. And yes, I can paste a URL to the videos if you need them, but just don't make fun of me for my fangirl crime drama needs. Haha.

Thank you for any help in advance. It's greatly appreciated. I may ask questions that seem stupid or need baby step instructions, but I am trying.
    I'm way past the due date for this project. Can someone else help me? I haven't received any PM's back so far.

What is the trial software you used that couldn't download 720HD?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by starrys View Post

What is the trial software you used that couldn't download 720HD?
    ChrisPC. I can't remember the name of the other one right now.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Deceased
    Search PM

You'd probably get help if you provided the url(s) to the video(s). That was a pretty long post to somehow leave out that information.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by blimey View Post

You'd probably get help if you provided the url(s) to the video(s). That was a pretty long post to somehow leave out that information.
    I sent them in an PM because I was a little embarrassed/uncomfortable posting them since this is not a site full of fangirls, etc. Can I PM them to you?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello friends,
    Can any one suggest the good software to download this youtube video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bYaEYvBv4

I tried with some tools freely available in the internet by doing google but no luck.
    Thanks in advance.
    Knowledge is power and you will get more and more if you share with others!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    video F2bYaEYvBv4

youtube-dl reports:
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by IWPL.

youtube website reports:
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Aishwarya Art Creations.

in other words, the video was taken down.

assuming this is the movie: "Chirunavvutho Telugu Full Movie" ... after a third try, youtube is playing it now. but it won't download with youtube-dl and rtmpdumphelper v1.21, though i only tried those two with Opera.
    Last edited by vhelp; 9th Jan 2015 at 19:52.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    NOPE. I rechecked the video is available.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    this is what i get...

edit...

Code:
    RTMP Proxy Server v2.4 GIT-2014-07-07 (Compiled by KSV)
    (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu; license: GPL

Streaming on rtmp://0.0.0.0:1935
    Processing connect
           app : videoplayback
      flashVer : WIN 13,0,0,214
        swfUrl : https://s.ytimg.com/yts/swfbin/player-vfl4nHN8A/watch_as3.swf
         tcUrl : rtmpe://tc.v21.cache8.c.youtube.com/videoplayback
       pageUrl : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bYaEYvBv4
    ERROR: RTMP_Connect0, failed to connect socket. 10060 (Unknown error)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ok, i tried again, this time using rtmpsrv.exe and it gave me all of this but keeps crashing rtmpdumphelper.

maybe you can use the filename that is reported back, below.

Code:
    RTMP Server v2.4 GIT-2014-07-07 (Compiled by KSV)
    (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu; license: GPL

Streaming on rtmp://0.0.0.0:1935

rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://tc.v14.cache2.c.youtube.com/videoplayback" -a "videoplaybac
    k" -f "WIN 13,0,0,214" -W "https://s.ytimg.com/yts/swfbin/player-vfl4nHN8A/watch
    _as3.swf" -p "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bYaEYvBv4" -y "expire=1420855727
    &sver=3&itag=78&signature=4A90C2AEEC9CE2FC6D822FAC76D8659B9E2C3ADC.2536DF72A8FC4
    DA4DD1DEC2C41E369FA991739AA&ms=nxu&rtmpe=yes&mv=m&mt=1420855357&sparams=id%2Cita
    g%2Cmm%2Cms%2Cmv%2Crtmpe%2Csource%2Cexpire&fexp=900718%2C927622%2C932404%2C93610
    2%2C941004%2C943917%2C947209%2C947218%2C947225%2C948124%2C952302%2C952605%2C9529
    01%2C955301%2C957103%2C957105%2C957201%2C959701&source=youtube&mm=30&id=o-AGqlrL
    cJePOdpSNc5mpotzZuVQQdVRpTgVnUY8d8tCbd&key=yt5?ptk=WhackedOutMedia&cpn=NoWe0pF91
    5VhBzpx&playretry=1&ptchn=gq-x7ZhHEDWuXkRK6lBaIw" -o "2015-01-09_09-08-00_va0250
    8.flv"

RTMPDump v2.4 GIT-2014-07-07 (Compiled by KSV)
    (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
    Connecting ...

ERROR: RTMP_Connect0, failed to connect socket. 10060 (Unknown error)
    . . .

Code:
    rtmpdump 

-r "rtmpe://tc.v14.cache2.c.youtube.com/videoplayback" 

-a "videoplayback" 

-f "WIN 13,0,0,214" 

-W "https://s.ytimg.com/yts/swfbin/player-vfl4nHN8A/watch_as3.swf" 

-p "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2bYaEYvBv4" 

-y "expire=1420855727&sver=3&itag=78&signature=4A90C2AEEC9CE2FC6D822FAC76D8659B9E2C3ADC.2536DF72A8FC4DA4DD1DEC2C41E369FA991739AA&ms=nxu&rtmpe=yes&mv=m&mt=1420855357&sparams=id%2Citag%2Cmm%2Cms%2Cmv%2Crtmpe%2Csource%2Cexpire&fexp=900718%2C927622%2C932404%2C936102%2C941004%2C943917%2C947209%2C947218%2C947225%2C948124%2C952302%2C952605%2C952901%2C955301%2C957103%2C957105%2C957201%2C959701&source=youtube&mm=30&id=o-AGqlrLcJePOdpSNc5mpotzZuVQQdVRpTgVnUY8d8tCbd&key=yt5?ptk=WhackedOutMedia&cpn=NoWe0pF915VhBzpx&playretry=1&ptchn=gq-x7ZhHEDWuXkRK6lBaIw" 

-o "2015-01-09_09-08-00_va02508.flv"
    Last edited by vhelp; 9th Jan 2015 at 20:21.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So can't I download the video?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Deceased
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by vvkp View Post
    So can't I download the video?
    Use TubeDigger
    Quote Quote  
  16. ...
    Quote Quote  
  17. Any idea for this?
    http://www.usanetwork.com/suits/videos/new-episodes-of-suits
    Its not viewable outside USA so Ι need a VPN?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Seeking help playing the following URL on VLC Player.

Code:
    http://www.jagobd.com/somoynews.html
    I had some previous experience with rtmpdump and therefore I tried the following before I posted here.

Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://62.212.82.97/c2VydmVyX3RpbWU9KZ9yNS9yMFRPIDE7RjE2DjUxIEBBJmhhc2hfdmFsdWU8cG04REN4TjBCZXZIV1R4eEhHQURPZz09JnZhbRLkbW1udXRlcz0xMA/somoy-am.stream" -a "c2VydmVyX3RpbWU9KZ9yNS9yMFRPIDE7RjE2DjUxIEBBJmhhc2hfdmFsdWU8cG04REN4TjBCZXZIV1R4eEhHQURPZz09JnZhbRLkbW1udXRlcz0xMA" -f "WIN 16,0,0,235" -W "http://tv.jagobd.com/player/player.swf" -p "http://www.tv.jagobd.com/embed.php?u=somoy4&vw=100%&vh=400" -y "somoy-am.stream" --live --token "%bvmve(nKa@#." -o - | "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe"
    But it didn't work. Output:

Code:
    Connecting ...
    WARNING: Trying different position for server digest!
    INFO: Connected...
    ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
    What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
    Shishir
    Quote Quote  
  19. ...
    Quote Quote  
  20. Guys, I'm begging for your help. I've been trying to download this video:

http://www.iwantv.com.ph/TV/Video/Banana-Split/57/70259

thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Please help to get the rtmpdump link for the following URL:

Code:
    http://blacktvlive.com/colors_new.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, I know it's annoying to ask you this but I really need your help, please !!

Like other people I need to download a video that is only visible online (in fact I would like to play this "little reportage" on my TV "). Small problem is that the site is very protected and is difficult to download this video, I tried a lot of software that have not worked, for ordinarily I download youtube videos or other sites with Internet Download Manager, download Helper or Freemake Video (...) but none works for it.. I tried some software that are able to download even with a "rtmp" but without success ...

A friend of mine was trying to download the video using the source code but didn't succeed.

I saw that many of you have repeatedly dees find solutions, I beg you, help me, I hope there will be no sentence like "sorry, dude, it's impossible"

Here is the link: http://www.wakanim.tv/video-streaming/?Token1=Pjx9F955PUWrLhO4wRJSSg&Token2=u2fjH7Ms0E...BZVOnDA&Id=915
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by carriecountry View Post
    Originally Posted by blimey View Post

I sent them in an PM because I was a little embarrassed/uncomfortable posting them since this is not a site full of fangirls, etc. Can I PM them to you?
    Would that be ok?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @givens, I think you can download the video with Download Helper, maybe the file will be in .flv
    and If you have a problem to read the .flv video, uses Media Player Classic or you can convert the file to .mp4 or .avi with a conversion software

sorry if that doesn't help you. I don't know how to find the live streaming url ^^"
    Quote Quote  
  25. ...
    Last edited by sysanin; 13th Nov 2015 at 18:39.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    Hello, I know it's annoying to ask you this but I really need your help, please !!

Like other people I need to download a video that is only visible online (in fact I would like to play this "little reportage" on my TV "). Small problem is that the site is very protected and is difficult to download this video, I tried a lot of software that have not worked, for ordinarily I download youtube videos or other sites with Internet Download Manager, download Helper or Freemake Video (...) but none works for it.. I tried some software that are able to download even with a "rtmp" but without success ...

A friend of mine was trying to download the video using the source code but didn't succeed.

I saw that many of you have repeatedly dees find solutions, I beg you, help me, I hope there will be no sentence like "sorry, dude, it's impossible"

Here is the link: http://www.wakanim.tv/video/PF/9-les-chroniques-de-lermite-moderne-5-raisons-de-voir-o...e-piece---le-f
    I tried another software offered by someone on the web and it's the same result. Someone else would have a solution; please?
    Last edited by WazaKrash; 20th Jan 2015 at 04:00.
    Quote Quote