VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi
    i'm trying to remove green chrome using Adobe PPro CS4
    the main charcter holding green cup & i want to remove the cup.

when i did this it's removes some part of charcters body ?
    how can i remove green chrome with in the scene without lossing any part of the charcter ?

Regards
    Fary
    Quote Quote  
  2. You have lots of color spill - light from the green background is reflected onto the character. A green color key will remove shades of green, and you can see lots on the character's sleeves and fur.

It will be tough to get a good color key using just premiere's plugins. You can try some plugins from after effects; keylight has a spill surpressor, and there are some 3rd party plugins as well like key correct pro, a few others but I doubt you will get satisfactory results .
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi thxs for the reply any other solutions ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You might try creating a mask around the cup instead of trying to key it out.

What do you intend to replace the cup with?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If you have access to After Effects and Keylight, that is a fairly easy key to do just by using a few junk masks and some colour replacement (for your sleeves)

If your unable to do this a solid tip would be to use multiple individual keys with small amounts of colour varience, and selecting a key for a light green, another for a darker green etc, rather than trying to use one key to pull it all by increasing the varience, as it will catch other things as well.
    Quote Quote