VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I dont know where to ask this, but if anyone here happens to use 3DS MAX I have an odd question that you may be able to help me with.

I am doing a region render as I simply wish to test materials on small portions of my overall image, however I accidently dragged the region box off screen (out of view) and now I cannot get it back!

It must be something simple or a killer bug but in this file which I have done a lot of work and tweaked my render settings, I cannot for the life of me find the region box!

Can anyone shed any light? I will try to find some dedicated 3DS MAX forums but have never posted in any so thought I would try my luck here first.

Thanks if you can help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't have Max on this machine, but I will look when I get home. Might be a couple of hours though.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Would be much appreciated, to recreate the problem, simply go to render a region render and when you get the box, drag it off screen and then see if you can get it back!

It doesnt ruin things globally, just for that saved file.

Thanks again.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    3heck window is active and has focus or close to r3einstall
    Last edited by Intel Core i7; 25th Jul 2012 at 13:45.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    actually is downwarrows and you have to focus that window;also check the settings in render floatwindow to use the "output render window",try
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Intel Core i7 View Post
    actually is downwarrows and you have to focus that window;also check the settings in render floatwindow to use the "output render window",try

He's probably not going to try it; I doubt he's been waiting 3 years for you to post
    Quote Quote