VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    okheres my deal. i have been trying to maintain my hd audio on my blurays, i just got a new receiver that has dts-hd and truehd audio. well none of my converted bd-25s maintained the dolby truehd audio track. it has been converted to dolby digital. i dled the new version of bdrebuilder, and noticed it now has keep hd audio for bd25, so is this all i need to check to keep just my hd audio tracks only. also to do a test, i dled a bluray and it is from another region, since any dvd was used on it, i assume its now region free, but are there different frame rates? if my memory is correct it seemed that pal and ntsc had some differences. thanks in advance. im ready to try this, but dont want to waste 12 hours for nothing. like i said main importance is the hd audio for me.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Most are in 24fps so it should'nt be any problem then. But some few might be in 25fps/29.97fps, check the blu-ray with with BDinfo.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ok, i have have converted from bd-50 to bd-25. i checked keep had audio, and still when i play it, it plays doly digital. what do i need to do to keep hd audio
    Quote Quote  
  4. what title is it? are you sure there's not more than one audio track and your receiver is selecting that instead of the hd audio track?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    its the mist, and when i go to pop up menu and choose dts-hd, it still is in dolby digital. my question is this, do i need to check all the boxes liek do not convert dts to ac3? and do not rencode ac3. both of these say bluray only, i just checked keep hd audio for bd 25s
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just complete at BD50 to BD25 conversion via milOtis "Guide to Blu-Ray Backups. When I play on PowerDVD, signifant audio "lead" to video (e.g. 3 or 4 seconds). Has anyone experienced, resolved? Both Dolby and DTS made it through, just not synch with the vid, HELP!
    Quote Quote