VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello all,

My current project is at the "press to disc" stage, and I'm looking for a replication house to do it. This will be my first time having something pressed to disc, and have done my research (AACS lisc., etc.), but get a little shaky with the online services that dont come with some kind of trusted / researchable recommendation. As I've always gotten good advice here in the past, this is where I turn again.

This is what I need:

Authoring: No menus, just an intro to play, then on to the work, at the end of the piece it loops back to the beginning. Not too difficult.

Replication. I dont want duplication, and thats just too unreliable for BD right now. I know there is usually a min. 1k disc order and thats fine.

On disc printing (4 color) would also be great.

So, what suggestions have you got? And regardless of where I choose I'll report back with my experience so as to add to this community.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Sounds like your looking for an author. There are very few BD replication houses...most are just brokers who say they do replication. Send me a message offline if your interested. You need an author first, then you move on to replication
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You've got pm.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You need a BD author -- you're not ready for replication just yet.
    MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/AVC source?
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote