VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello:

I am very new to this forum. I have tried to read the different software in this forum and I am confused? What I would like to do is, I have several Mini DVD's ( they are about 15 minutes in length, they are from my Camcorder, I think they are .vob files? ) and I would like to join them all onto a regular DVD-R that is about 120 Minutes long. Editing some of the content is OK, but what I really want is to be able to join them all together and make a single DVD? Is there a program out there that will do that? Maybe if there is, someone could post several different brand names and I can go to FRY's and look at them?

Thank You for your help!

Debbie
    Quote Quote  
  2. You need DVD authoring software to do that and as a bonus you can add a menu to your DVD. DVDauthor is free, I like TDA (not free) and if you have Nero, check in SmartStart if you have Nerovision Express. Check out the nice guides here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. a really easy one would be convertxtodvd. drag the files you want to put on a dvd and click go. you can check it out on their website. they might still have a free 30 day trial.

there are ways to do it with free software also.
    Quote Quote