VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

months ago I used the program RGB2YUV Palette to be able to watch correctly some idx/sub in a Standalone player. Now I want to see them using a computer (a HTPC) and the colors are obviosuly wrong.

I s there a way to revert that, so I can see the subtitles right in the PC?

Thank you in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can adjust the colors of VobSubs using VobSub Configure. If that's what you're asking. I have no idea what RGB2YUV Pallette is.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

thank you for answering. RGB2YUVPalette is a program that changes the colors of the idx subtitles, just you can watch them right in some standalone players. The problem is if you want to watch them again in the PC.

Now, I used the VobSub Configure and I changed the colors (that were pink and rose in the PC) to the normal ones: white and black, but it didn't affect at all the color subtitles, there are still pink and rose. Weird; it has probably something to do with the change that this RGB2YUVPalette program did.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Can you RAR up the IDX/SUB Vobsubs and upload them somewhere (MediaFire) for us to have a look? I've never seen VobSubs whose colors couldn't be changed.
    Quote Quote