VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi I have been tasked to set up the above, I am a newbie so please be gentle. I have set up a small Lan at work and on one of the work stations I have the NVS365 viewer loaded and I can view the video on the software, I want to stream to another workstation and for testing purposes I want to use VLC to view the stream. I am not too sure about what the configeration should be on the NVS or how to use VLC to view it. The Idea is to stream the video remotely to be embeded on a web site if I can prove the set up works. Many thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Can you access a video file or network address from the device? Or else it wont be easy to open the stream in VLC...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    the unit has it's own ip address and it's output is MPEG4, so far i can only view the camera from the software downloaded from the unit
    Quote Quote