ok here is my problem...

i have an xbox 360 premium with HDMI ...it worked with my hanspree 37inch TV without any problems...until i decided to buy a video capture card which was ...blackmagic intensity pro which can can read the encrypted signal of xbox 360 when playing games.

the first time i used blackmagic intensity it worked fine with the computer but then when i decided to output the connection to my tv as well.... it did not work and tried like 5 times without any luck.

so then i decided ok this is a pain ill jus sort this out next time... but i still couldnt

now when i try to connect my hdmi xbox to my tv it jus does not work... i turn it on and a black screen comes for like a second and nothing else..no picture....

but i tested the hdmi and it does work with other HDTVS and also the HDMI on my tv also works with other xboxs hdmi's EXCEPT MY XBOX....

i was told that the tv has something to do with handshake and i had to upgrade my TVs software, i dont think i have that option because the warranty has run out.

is there a way of reseting the whole xbox e.g. the motherboard bios or something

so if there is any way for me to get the hdmi working again it would certainly be appreciated