VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have worked in v2.51 but it has a problem with subtitles that is very enoying. The subtitle is perfectly sync in Subtitle Workshop but then DVD-lab PRO v2.51 (Seems to be for all 2.x versions) has some sync problems and changes the time so some subtitle lines overlap. The correction feature in DVD-lab isn't an alternative for me. This is why I use v1.6.

1.6 looks almost identical to 2.51 so there isn't any problem there. Everything works great EXEPT that the Maps only color is black, and black only. Under the tab Color I can change the color of text but active links, Normal, Selected, Activated is black, black and black.

I have tested to open the .dal in 2.51 but still in black.

I have tested to create a .dal in 2.51 but 1.6 cant open it.

I have tested to export a menu in 2.51 and import in 1.6 but it still is black.

I have tested the above and compiled a DVD to see if it was a color bug, but the compiled version was also black.

Does anyone have a clue that the problem can be?

Or is their a way to export a generated subtitle from 1.6 and import it so 2.51 DONT generate a subtitle. Just like with export/import menus.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I reinstalled v1.6 and noticed something. I tested some in 1.6 and a new project have all the colors bit it can change to black only, and then I'm screwed. I don't know how it changes to black only or why.

It seems to be a bug in 1.6 but 2.x has the subtitle problem it isn't an alternative.

Now I know why to backup even after every single change.

This thread can be ignored.
    Quote Quote