VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello All,

Please excuse my newbiness with video editing however I am working on a project for a haunted house and need your input. We are looking to stream a live video feed of people standing in line and mix it with a second video of ghosts standing next to them. I am hoping to mix the two videos so that the people standing in line can see themselves real time. Then mix this live video with a pre-made ghost video. Would that be possible? Its kind of like merging 2 input channels to 1 channel output. Please let me know if this does or does not make sense. Any direction you all can point me in would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for all of your help.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You could probably do it with some software that supports blue screen or chroma key effects (kinda like what a TV weatherman does). Might be expensive to get the right software and hardware to do it. I would think it would be far more exciting (and cheaper) to build a simple Pepper's Ghost effect like the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland.
    You are in breach of the forum rules and are being banned. Do not post false information.
    /Moderator John Q. Publik
    Quote Quote