VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have been streaming live video using Flash Live Media Encoder and using an Intensity Pro card to capture video. I now have a RAID array to record compressed/uncompressed video from the camcorder directly to my computer. I have tried using the Intensity Pro software to record the video to my computer, but it seems that I cannot stream live at the same time. What would be the best and most economical way to record the video from the camcorder and stream live simultaneously? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've been having the same probably when I try live streaming with my camera. I can get it to show up on my display, but I haven't been able to figure out how to actually stream live video. I know this isn't an answer to your question, but my guess is that if more of us show we're not sure how to do it, we're more likely to get an answer. Hmph!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by timeforchips
    I've been having the same probably when I try live streaming with my camera. I can get it to show up on my display, but I haven't been able to figure out how to actually stream live video. I know this isn't an answer to your question, but my guess is that if more of us show we're not sure how to do it, we're more likely to get an answer. Hmph!
    Maybe I can help, as I am able to stream live with livestream. Can you provide some details about your hardware/equipment?
    Quote Quote