VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried BD Rebuilder for the first time at the beginning of July and after a few teething problems it worked a treat.It was v0.24.02. When I came back from holiday I got a message to say the beta had expired so I downloaded v0.28.03. I backed up Flags of Our Fathers as before with AnyDVD but the first thing I noticed was that BD Rebuilder produced a BDMV folder but no certificate folder. This was a dilemma for burning with ImgBurn so I copied the empty certificate folder from the files produced by AnyDvd. I had patched with AVCHD Patcher. When I tried the disk I got a picture of 2 folders BDMV and Certificate on the screen. I tried patching with v 1.05 and 1.06 but the result was the same. I tried redownloading v0.24.02 but got the same beta expired message. I'm a bit stuck now what to try. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    carpe diem maņana
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You could try change your computer date to the same date as the bdrebuilder.exe(like July 2 for 24.02) and it might work.

And be sure to read the doom9 bdrebuilder thread about the changes.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How inventive! Will try. Thanks!!
    carpe diem maņana
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick
    You could try change your computer date to the same date as the bdrebuilder.exe(like July 2 for 24.02) and it might work.

And be sure to read the doom9 bdrebuilder thread about the changes.
    Nice idea, but he will have to remember to change the date back when he is done or he will not be able to download anything

ocgw

peace
    i7 2700K @ 4.4Ghz 16GB DDR3 1600 Samsung Pro 840 128GB Seagate 2TB HDD EVGA GTX 650
    https://forum.videohelp.com/topic368691.html
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Wow, all day to produce another coaster! Got the same result with the old software. I have upgraded to the latest ImgBurn and redownloaded the other 3 bits of software, FDShow etc. Stumped now!
    carpe diem maņana
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have backed up several bluray disks with BD Rebuilder (main movie only) and everything worked fine but since using a newer version no Certificate folder is created in the working folder. If I then use Sothink HD Movie Maker on the new file I get a brilliant disk. If I use ImgBurn 2.5.5.0 just burning the BMVD folder (after patching with AVCHD Patcher) I get a disk that just shows the structure on my TV as if it were a data disk. Obviously it is a long winded way of doing things. Can anyone suggest what might be going wrong.
    My ImgBurn settings in options are Mode1/2048 UDF 2.50 Recurse Subdirectories

Everything else is unchecked

Thanks in advance.
    carpe diem maņana
    Quote Quote