VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Among these:

"Gui forDVD Author", "DVDauthorgui", or "DVD Styler" ?

Which one has the most menu templates and pre-created items?

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning. NO SPAM IN SIGNATURES. Signature removed.
    / Moderator Baldrick
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think they are pretty much the same in quantity, and while usable in a pinch, really don't look particularly good or professional. They really expect you to create your own elements.

If you want slick looking canned templates, buy a Mac and use iDVD. Yes, they will all look the same, and very generic, but they are slickly generic.

In the PC side of things, probably Movie Factory or DVD Architect Studio have the best range at a reasonable price.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks Guns - would you say that DVD Architect does or does not re-encode at the time of burning? Apparently I dont want a program which does re-encode. (another one of the millions of "complex" aspects of this hobby - nudge nudge) lol

-P-
    Quote Quote  
  4. From your other thread, since you already have encore cs4, it comes bundled with lots of templates and pre created buttons & stuff for menus as well. Yes, it's generic and canned, but free. You can also download more content from Adobe
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVD Architect will re-encode if your source does not meet the project settings for the DVD you are authoring.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote