VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have a movie dvd with both wide and fullscreen versions on it. I blanked the fullscreen, and tried using the "jump to pgc" macro, but occasionally the first menu which prompts a choice between the two movie versions (when playing in dvd player) opens. The menu is on the same VTSM with the main menu. I'd like to make sure it never appears. Any advice?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Wipe all commands for this menu's first pgc out and create vm command in pre area to redirect to required pgc within vtsm ... of course you will need to check all vm commands to make sure issues don't remain > use trace feature .
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    the problem (for me) is the main and ratio menus are cells in the same PGC. Wouldn't wiping out all the precommands effect the main menu, too?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by spiritgumm
    the problem (for me) is the main and ratio menus are cells in the same PGC. Wouldn't wiping out all the precommands effect the main menu, too?
    It would. You can try to bypass the AR menu cell by addition of 'link program #' command to the pre-commands list of menu PGC. Add program attributes to the cells if necessary.
    Quote Quote