VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,
    I just setup my printer on my laptop it took awhile because of the Vista issues but it's working now. But it's only printing on about 1/3 of the CD?

Where can I adjust the settings so it will print correctly? Shouldn't it be printing centered by default.

Thanks in advance, I have learned much hear trolling these forums...
    Quote Quote  
  2. Are you using Epson's PrintOn software or something else?

If you're using something else like Photoshop, you can use the templates in the sticky and print centered
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That's happened to me, but unistalling/reinstalling the PrintCD software & current drivers worked for me.

I don't use Vista tho, so who knows.... What version of Epson PrintCD are you using?

Update your drivers from the Epson site, make sure they are the latest (for Vista). Then, reinstall your PrintCD software. There are links here to latest version. Post back if you need a link.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well that's just it. If I use the Epson program that came with the printer they print fine. But I'm trying to print CD clocks in another program and that's where the trouble lies.

I want to use the CD clock program because it already has number teamplates for the clock faces etc. and I don't have the time or talent to create layers in Photoshop etc.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  5. Well in that unknown program, you'll have to use the alignment tool if it has one.

Or if you can in that program, save your file in a picture format and then open it in Epson's program.
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote