VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi
    Im new to authoring blu-ray so please bear with me...

Ive been following this guide - http://corusa.com/blog/2009/06/25/blu-ray-backup-guide/

I have been trying to author my disc to a dvd9, ive followed the guide exactly but when i use bd rebuilder and it gets the the end of PHASE ONE it then fails, ive tried authoring to dvd5 and to blu-ray sizes and the result is the same it still fails, ive also tried older versions of bd rebuilder but get the same results.

I have also tried this with a mkv file, using tsMuxerGUI then converting the resulting file structure using igmburn into a iso and then trying to compress with bd rebuilder and it still fails, if anyone has any pointers to were i may be going wrong or links to any other good guides please let me know, ive checked a fair few guides out on here and they all basically use the same process to shrink down the file size so anything new woudl be appriciated.

danny
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi everyone , first post need your help , have ripped blu-ray with anydvd hd , mounted the image with daemon tools and rebuild with dvd rebuilder and burn with imgburn as i was using the option for bd-r 25gb disc i didnt patch it , now picture is brillant no stutters or lags , but i have no sound please can you tell me what i am doing wrong , thanks in advance ,letitia
    have to learn more
    Quote Quote