VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi
    when im coding a video using Gordian Knot
    the job seems to be fine
    just one problem is that i can't add credit text in the AviSynth Frameserver window.
    when im marking - no comments and want to add credits it won't let me
    why is that happening?
    10x
    screen capture attached
    http://i31.tinypic.com/30uzkp1.jpg
    Quote Quote  
  2. I suspect this isn't a GKnot problem but an AviSynth problem. You're probably giving it a wrong script. You didn't say what the error message was when opening the script in VDub(Mod), you didn't show the edited script with your text, you gave virtually no details at all. So how is anyone supposed to know why it doesn't work?

If all you want to do is add some text to the script but without it also going into the video, make sure and add '#' at the beginning of each line, just as in the pic you showed. That 'comments out' the line, meaning that nothing happens.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I did it
    i added the # and also marked the No Comment line
    and when im coding the video it seems to be ok
    but when im playing it there is no sound
    Quote Quote  
  4. Did you add in the sound when setting up the encode in the Encoder->Add section?

Check the AVI in GSpot or MediaInfo. They'll let you know if there's audio but you can't hear it. There's a chance you added in the audio but don't have the filter installed to play it. For example, if the audio is AC3, you might need the AC3 Filter.
    Quote Quote