VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have downloaded a videoclip of the net in AVI format, and when i try to convert it to dvd Mpeg using TMPGENc express the audio is just a random buzzing noise, with no actual sound from the video clip itself. the picture is fine but the audio is just a loud buzzing. is this some sort of copy pretection/anti piracy thing.........the downloaded clip plays fine in avi format using windows media player. Has anyone any suggestions
    Quote Quote  
  2. tmpgenc doesn't support all audio types. use gspot or mediainfo to determine what format the audio is in. you may have to demux and convert the audio to pcm wav first for tmpgenc to accept it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can i use another program to convert the AVI file. Also can i demux the AVI file, and if so can u suggest a freeware program to use, i have just tried doitfast4u and that only seems to accept DVD files.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by efiste2
    Can i use another program to convert the AVI file. Also can i demux the AVI file, and if so can u suggest a freeware program to use
    AviDemux -- which can convert to just about any format and edit as well as demux.
    Quote Quote