VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello!

I have All season of Seinfeld on DVD, but after I bought WDTV, I want xvid version of the series.

After I have ripped the first season using Dvd Decrypter, I have all the 5 episodes from season one on my HD. I used the IFO mode, and made a new folder for each episodes.

When that was done, opened Gordian Knot and hooked the subs for my country for each episode.

After the job was done, I got the picture quality I wanted, and also audio. But I only got subs on the first episode. The last four was without subs.

So I just wonder if I made a mistake during the ripping process? Is it correct to use the IFO mode?

Any suggestions?

Sorry, my english is not very good when I shall try to explain things like this
    Quote Quote  
  2. Are all episodes in the same VTS?
    So I just wonder if I made a mistake during the ripping process?
    Probably not. Open the IDX for the subs that didn't show in the episodes 2 through 5. I suspect that the subs are there but just with the wrong timings. That is, if the first episode is 25 minutes long, I suspect that the subs for the second episode begin sometime after the 25 minute mark, rather than being reset to zero. The answer is to fix the timings by adjusting them in the IDX to subtract the total time of the episodes before the one you want. You can find the length of the episodes by opening the AVIs in VDub(Mod) You can adjust the timings in the Synchronize Tab of SubtitleCreator (among other ways). After fixing the timings, redo the episodes that don't have subs by adding in the edited IDX/SUB files.
    Quote Quote