VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I need the "Clean list of completed downloads" command, but as you see in the attached picture, it's faded and unusable. Does anyone know how to make this feature work and if it works properly in some older version of Orbit?

I was banned from their forum for no reason - I did not even post any message

I'd appreciate it

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It works fine for me (Orbit v2.8.10). I didn't need to do anything special. Make sure you actually have some completed downloads (that were completed by Orbit, of course) or it won't have anything to clean. Looking at your screenshot, it appears that may be your problem. Note in the left screenshot that I've got 452 completed Orbital downloads. Does anything show up there when you look at it?

If that's not it, then I don't know.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Squash, thanks for your reply. I quit Orbit and moved on to Wellget and macromaker for scheduling - it works 110%, better than commercial ones too!
    Orbit doesn't index the file, misses schedules and overwrites even when it's set to rename. The one advantage I could find with Orbit: it can bypass router firewall.
    Quote Quote