VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Do youtube remove 'duplicate' submitted videos?

if you submit the same 1 video, under 1 utube account on your utube channel 10 times , will utube remove the 9 because it wil recognise you uploading the same file?

what about if you submit this video under 5 seperate utube accounts (=5 separate channels) will they allow this? and Not remove them?

i seen many identical videos on utube posted 7+ times, just wondering how they do it without their video getting removed ?

and is adding the same video many times allowed, with utubes terms and conditions?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I accidently submitted the same video twice once and the second one was blocked because it was identical. I've also submitted the same video twice and had it accepted by changing something to make it slightly different from the first. You could cut at the last keyframe to make it very slightly shorter. You could reencode the audio slightly differently. You could reencode the video doing something differently. Anything so that the second one isn't an exact duplicate of the first.

I don't know anything about using different accounts, but I don't see any reason why different accounts couldn't use the exact same video.
    Quote Quote