VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can someone tell me what program i need to convert MPEG files to a DVD file on the form that it generates a VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS file, I have NERO,IMGBURN,MAGIC ISO etc etc but cant seem to find how i can convert these MPEG files to the VIDEO_TS file type !!!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. on the left side of the screen is a link to a section of the site called tools. in there you will find all sorts of useful tools. for you the subsection to try is authoring (dvd).

i might go with - Simple DVD Creator - but there are other free ones you could try also.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have TMPGNC DVD AUTHOUR on my PC and i have tried using that, only i have a problem. The problem is, there are 2 mpeg files i want to put onto a DVD. the first opens fine into DVD AUTHOUR but the second gets an error message. The first file is exactly the same as the second, but the first opens on DVD AUTHOUR fine, any ideas what the problem is and how i can get round it!!!

The picture is the error message that DVD AUTHOUR displays!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. try using mediainfo on the second one in tree view. post a screenshot of the results here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Some flag is messed up on your mpeg files.
    A cheap trick to bypass this, is to patch your files with DVDPatcher
    La Linea by Osvaldo Cavandoli
    Quote Quote