VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Has anyone run across this?

I use a couple set-top DVD recorders to transfer video from tape to DVD-R. One is a Toshiba, and the other a Sylvania. The discs play fine.

Then I'd like to make copies of the disc. I have a Discmakers Medley printer/burner unit. When it grabs an image of the disc, it actually grabs multiple ISO files, calling them track 1, track 2, track 3, etc. Sometimes it makes as many as six ISO files that add up to one whole disc. This only happens when grabbing images from these two units, not images from Encore or Nero created discs.

It then becomes impossible to manually burn these ISOs to make a new disc, since the program will only burn one ISO at a time.

However, if I start over and go disc-to-disc with the machine, it understands how to piece all the images together, and I'm fine.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    You are going to need to re-author them on your computer. Many DVD Recorders create unnecessary duplicate items/titles that are not really there...but confuse things like duplicators and even sub-par rippers.
    Quote Quote