Hi everyone.

I'm want to convert Hi-res DTS 1536 kbps to standard DTS 768 kbps because i hear only noise in my speakers, my audio receiver is creative DDTS-100 and i think this equipment can't decode DTS 15xx kbps but can decode DTS 5.1, DTS ES Matrix/District. I'm using eac3to v1.09 Beta 10 and i don't know how properly set DTS settings, now i set 768 kbps, 48khz, 24bit, 6 channels, and i don't know how about Endian, none ? big ? little ? what is that and which choose ? for the end im "save as dts" and nothing more.

Another question is about error in tsMuxeR (i'm using v1.8.4). When i set this previous DTS setting and add to tsmuxer then some error appear like "Can't detect stream type. File Name..." When im checking this new dts in MediaInfo there's no any info about kbps, hz etc. only size.

Is this normal or im doing some wrong with converting dts in eac3to ? i find solution about how add this new made dts to tsMuxer with MKVMerge - https://www.videohelp.com/forum/archive/remux-m2ts-with-dts-to-m2ts-t365191.html and its work but i don't know its ok to do that ?

If anyone can answer me i would be very grateful, thanks!