VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anyone know if something like this exists? I've seen paper that had business cards templates already perforated so you could print them and just tear it out without having to worry about cutting. If I could find regular size printer paper already perforated for a DVD case I'd be ecstatic.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, they exist. Or at least they did in the past. Check your nearest Office Depot, OfficeMax, Staples, etc.

They may accompany template software. (MediaFace was one a few years back.)
    Quote Quote  
  3. http://www.meritline.com/meritline-glossy-dvd-case-inserts---p-20718.aspx

I found this site also. Any idea if they are reliable?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Having used a similar product (exPressit) for a number of years I can tell you it is no quicker and no more convenient than printing on regular card and cutting with a steel ruler.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I use legal size high resolution ink jet paper. Much better quality prints. Then simply cut using a standard paper cutter. Doesn't take much, if any longer and scoring and tearing the perferated edges. So you get much better prints and clean edges.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  6. If your doing large quantities, print them up and take them to office depot. The will cut 1-200 for less than $2.00 total. I film a cheer competition annually that sells 200-300 DVDs. They cut them in 2 minutes.
    Quote Quote