VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I am trying to convert output from Canon Vixia HF100 to Blu-Ray formatted dvd using Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9. When I do this the video is excellent but after a few seconds the sound begins to stutter. When the video is turned off (oppo BDP83) the sound is excellent. When I pause playback and restart the disc video and sound are in sync for a few seconds then the stuttering begins again.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Sony help has not been helpful.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Moving you to our blu-ray authoring section as you are making a blu-ray/avchd...on a dvdr then.

How does it work on your computer using a software blu-ray player?
    What audio format are you using?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you are playing a 1080p m2ts file then its your computer thats too slow if its the xp2400 as described.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry old Profile has been updated. Don't have software to play bluray on computer; using ac3 audio. Vegas gives excellent results once you figure out how to use it but is very user unfriendly - or, I'm just really stupid.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Gave up on 1920 x 1080 and settled for 1440 x 1080. Saved as mp4 file. Saved audio as ac3 file. Used tsmuxer and imgburn to make dvd compliant blu ray which only has a little bit of the problem in one place.

Better than nothing.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Any reason you need to convert with Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9?Just copy the file and load it straight into tsmuxer,no need to convert.You dont need blu-ray software to play m2ts files,just codecs which are free.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote