VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I know I know I shouldn't be using WMM but for now I've got no other option. I'm trying to make one more video using some JPEGs. The images look good when I import them, the problem begins when I drag them down to the timeline; they seem to lose quality, kind of becoming a little blurred. At first I thought it was something wrong with the pic, so I re-copied and imported it again. But no luck Either this is the way WMM is and I never noticed it before (I don't think so), or I'm doing something wrong. Any comments?

Thank you,
    The_Forastero
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    But how does the video look after you exported it? the preview might not be exact.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I haven't finished the video, I immediately noticed that with the first pictures. I was thinking it might have to do with the quality of the original pics, but they weren't even taken with a HQ camera. It was something like 7 mgpxls. I'm going to work with at least 200 pictures, so I'm afraid all that work might be "wasted" by the low img quality.

I just made a testing vid with the pics. Yes it looks good, I know some quality will be lost anyways when I add effects, but I'm glad I learned the preview doesn't reflect the final quality (I selected HQ at the end). Thank you very much Baldrick, as usual you're the man! 8) [/solved]

Thank you,
    The_Forastero
    Quote Quote