VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm a student with totally no income. I have no extra money to spend on buying software because I used my money to pay for school fees and other things.

I have about 200 MPEG video files which consist of all videos recorded by the same camcorder. The total size of all video files is about 2.xx GB.

I tried to use DVD Flick. But this software give me an error tell me that the number of titles exceed the limits, when I try to import all my video files.

I know that the number of titles on a DVD disc is limited to 99. But it seems like DVD Flick and DVDstyler is based on one title per video basis.

So, I need a software which can merge multiple video files into one DVD title, or at least merge multiple MPEG files into one video file. And must be free for me to use.

Any recommendation?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVD Flick can merge multiple clips into a single title. Make sure you tell it not to process compliant mpeg files. It will also try to add chapter stops at the start of each clip, which will limit the number of files you can add at a time.

You can also concatenate the mpeg files in the Command Line to create a single video before authoring.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by guns1inger
    DVD Flick can merge multiple clips into a single title. Make sure you tell it not to process compliant mpeg files. It will also try to add chapter stops at the start of each clip, which will limit the number of files you can add at a time.

You can also concatenate the mpeg files in the Command Line to create a single video before authoring.
    Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me how to do it?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote