VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    AutoGK CTRL F9 DOES NOT WORK no matter how many times I press the button it fails to load up. Do you guys know of any program that could be stopping it from working. I removed and reinstall the program and not matter how many times I press it I cannot access the hidden options in Auto I used to be able to access the options but now nothing happens when I press Crtl-F9..

I do however have the kazaa lite codecs installed and that still does not allow me to load the hidden options. I uninstalled the version of k-lite and I still get cant get in. Does anyone have any ideals.

As of right now I'm going to use your uninstaller and remove the auto gk then manually go into the registry and delete the keys my self wish me luck.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'll assume you have a video loaded into AutoGK before trying the CTRL-F9 trick?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes I have tried serveral different videos.

After the uninstall/install I still don't have any luck Man I'm very stuck right about now.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Installing a codec pack wouldn't help with the problem, anyway.

Do you have any keyboard shortcuts set to Ctrl-F9? On one system, I did, and that caused absolutely nothing to happen if I pressed it in AutoGK - the hidden options wouldn't come up, and neither would whatever program I had set to open if I pressed Ctrl-F9. Try Ctrl-F9 when AutoGK isn't running/open, and see if any other program pops up.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What do you mean by short cuts I don't have anything out of the ordinary. Not that i know of. Hell I even tried using the on screen keyboard and I still cant get in. I'm about to do a fresh intstall if this fails.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Crtl F9 alone does not do a thing we program not loaded program not loaded
    Quote Quote  
  7. I don't know why you can't access it, but they're called the "Hidden Options" for a reason. Is there any particular reason you have to get in there - anything you want to change?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Never mind what I need to access the hidden options for. I just need to get into them. I can access the options on another pc but for some strange reason I cannot on this pc I don't know whats going on. Some thing is blocking me from getting in I'll figure it out shortly. If any of you guys have any ideals please feel free to share them thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had this problem too...

I solved that problem by simply change my fancy keyboard to a standard one. It worked right away !
    Quote Quote