VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey,
    Hope I haven't missed a topic but Im hoping for help.

Ive got lots of .ts files that are ~ 2 hr long movies that I would love to put on my zune as mp4 files. Anyone have any hints. Im willing to pay for a good conversion program that can get the sound in sync with the video. Ive tried a few but can't get it just right...im thinking the bitrate changes making it tough to convert...please help...Thanks..
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What apps have you tried?

Try for example Handbrake, xvid4psp, super, XMedia Recode and convert to mp4 h264 video, aac audio and use the max video resolution it supports or use built in zune profiles.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    interesting
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the advise on some to try. I will check those out. I got a little burned out converting and adjusting bitrates and reconverting and so on. Thought I would give in to begging..thanks again hopefully one of those is what Ive been seeking.

I have had the best luck with aiseesoft total video converter and prism video converter, but still can't get the video and audio to match perfectly for an entire 2 hour span of time.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lacywest
    interesting
    I can't ignore this anymore...

I see you've been here for a long time and I am definately the newbie..but seems sarcastic and its not really helpfull to the topic. I hope I have taken your response wrongly and all is good but I don't take well to sarcasm..nobody should have to put up with that. At some point all of us are new to this. Thats how we get good enough to give good advice. Thats about as nice as I can describe my thoughts on how much those statements piss me off when new guys show up on forums. All forums have high turnover, but you get some good ones for the longhaul if you don't run them off....
    Quote Quote  
  6. It depends what format the TS file is. I have seen so far mopeg2 video and h264 video. If you have h264 video then you can drop it into acidumux (fre eprogram) choose video>copy. This will not compress the video again it will just switch the container an maintain quality and be very fast. For the audio choose AAC audio and set the bitrate you want. Then for output container choose mp4. Save the video and u r done in mere minutes, for free.
    If you want to see what I've done with my videos,
    check out my video work on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/user/duhmez/
    Quote Quote  
  7. That program still looks like new and no proper support. I'd give it time though maybe it will be different by that time.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Why GRAVE DIGGING????? 4th May 2009 00:56
    Quote Quote