VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I was going to rip a movie in main movie mode. The disc is dual-layer but that is because the two different language versions of the film are separate encodes rather than different audio tracks on the same film. When I opened it up in DVDFab, each version of the film shows up as three full titlesets. The film isn't subdivided into 3 titles, the English versions is 1:30:51 and shows up three times as titles 2, 3, and 4 (preview shows the same footage) and the French version is 1:30:52 and shows up as titles 9, 10, and 11. Obviously there are not six copies of the movie on the disc so does anyone know why discs sometimes display like this and/or if it matters which title is ripped? Looking at the titles in the Navigation drop-down menu shows that those titles have the same 12 chapters each.
    Quote Quote  
  2. usually it is a title with multiple angles. see if there are subtitles in three languages. it may be the producer used angles for each language, as in the intro has scrolling text and instead of subtitles there is an separate angle and complete text for each language. there was a starwars flick like that and a few others.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I have encountered somewhat similar problem. I found the solutin using DVDFab in Customize mode. Open your DVD in DVDFab and choose customize. Both versions of the movies will be listed there as a separate title. Choose the one you want to rip and uncheck the other. Now let DVDFab go through the ripping process. As a result you shall get VIDEO_TS folder for your desired movie version.
    আমি বাংলায় গান গাই
    Quote Quote