+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18
FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    I want to remove the "Press esc ..." message from the player 10.0.12.36
    what's unclear?
    Yes its unclear
    The last version of flash to buggy for you?
    If you have problem with last version of flash, what problem you have and what spec of PC?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by roma_turok View Post
    Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    I want to remove the "Press esc ..." message from the player 10.0.12.36
    what's unclear?
    Yes its unclear
    The last version of flash to buggy for you?
    If you have problem with last version of flash, what problem you have and what spec of PC?
    The latest version does not work I have hardware acceleration. Jammed. Probably because the old card X1600. Updating the driver does not help. A version 10.0.12.36 works fine.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    The latest version does not work I have hardware acceleration. Jammed. Probably because the old card X1600. Updating the driver does not help. A version 10.0.12.36 works fine.
    I assuming you using Internet Explorer for Old Flash version 10.0.12.36:
    1) Backup C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10a.ocx
    2) Delete C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10a.ocx using Unlocker
    3) Copy attached Flash10a.ocx file to C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\ folder
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by roma_turok; 4th Jun 2012 at 14:15.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by roma_turok View Post
    Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    I assuming you using Internet Explorer:
    1) Backup C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10a.ocx
    2) Delete C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash10a.ocx using Unlocker
    3) Copy attached Flash10a.ocx file to C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\ folder
    Thanx. If possible, make a patch for the plugin flash - NPSWF32.dll
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Thanx. If possible, make a patch for the plugin flash - NPSWF32.dll
    For Firefox Old Flash version 10.0.12.36:
    1) Backup C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll file
    2) Replace C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll file with attached file
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by roma_turok; 4th Jun 2012 at 14:15.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hey everyone,
    Flash Player 11.3.300.257 is out, the patcher still works perfectly with it.
    Adobe changed the path to the installers:
    http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_ax.exe (activex/IE)
    http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe (all other browsers)

To remove the auto-update service, start > Run > sc delete AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc
    Later,

TSR
    Last edited by theshadowrunner; 11th Nov 2014 at 15:09.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hi
    I can't get it to work on Chrome with the latest version of flash (It seems like I have version 11.3.31.222 installed). I can find two versions of the file: gcswf32.dll

They are located at:
    C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Ap plication\20.0.1132.57
    C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Ap plication\21.0.1180.60

I have tried to patch both of them with the button for other browsers but I get the message that they are already patched. When I enter full screen the message still appears. It works fine with Firefox. I run window 7 if that is important.

If someone can give me some advice, I would be thankful.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Flash is embedded in Chrome and you are at the mercy of Google for keeping it up to date. I would be very surprised if this patch actually worked for Chrome. Don't get me wrong. I like and use Chrome, but by doing so I give up the ability to make changes to Flash under it.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    Flash is embedded in Chrome and you are at the mercy of Google for keeping it up to date. I would be very surprised if this patch actually worked for Chrome. Don't get me wrong. I like and use Chrome, but by doing so I give up the ability to make changes to Flash under it.
    It has worked fine on chrome for me until a few days ago...
    Quote Quote  
  10. Quick Update

roma_turok just PM'd me about the issue with chrome.

I see the problem, but it will take a little time as I need to change the program code.

For some reason my subscription to this thread for it to email me is not working.
    I have thought that this thread has been inactive for several months now.

Feel free to PM me about an issue if I have not replied after 2 days from your original post.
    Last edited by CHRONOMASTER; 9th Aug 2012 at 01:55.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Updated my program to v1.03 (Link)

With the new Google Chrome v21 update, Chrome is now using a new dll "Pepper Flash" pepflashplayer.dll that Google is now using to sandbox the Adobe Flash Player. The program will patch the old gcswf32.dll as well in case the file is still used by something. The code to remove the "Press Esc to ..." message has not changed.

v1.03 8/8/2012
    • Fix - Google Chrome is now working again. Patches an additional flash dll "Pepper Flash" pepflashplayer.dll that Google is now using to sandbox the Adobe Flash Player.
    • Change - Some minor GUI and code changes
    Quote Quote  
  12. I was just going to post about the problem with Chrome, and now I find that it has already been fixed. Chrono, you are awesome!

By the way, you spelled "Forum" wrong in the new app.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Yep, I sure did. It happens sometimes when I'm typing fast and then I just end up overlooking it.

I re-uploaded it with the correct spelling.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by CHRONOMASTER View Post
    Updated my program to v1.03 (Link)

With the new Google Chrome v21 update, Chrome is now using a new dll "Pepper Flash" pepflashplayer.dll that Google is now using to sandbox the Adobe Flash Player. The program will patch the old gcswf32.dll as well in case the file is still used by something. The code to remove the "Press Esc to ..." message has not changed.

v1.03 8/8/2012
    • Fix - Google Chrome is now working again. Patches an additional flash dll "Pepper Flash" pepflashplayer.dll that Google is now using to sandbox the Adobe Flash Player.
    • Change - Some minor GUI and code changes
    Thanks
    updated first post
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by CHRONOMASTER View Post
    Updated my program to v1.03 (Link)
    Thank you guys!
    Great work!
    Quote Quote  
  16. Arg, today Adobe released a new version of Flash Player:

Sadly, it's the first version that breaks the Chronopatcher (v1.03) :/
    Tested on the ActiveX/IE version.

Here's the error:

---------------------------
    Adobe Flash Fullscreen Patcher
    Incompatable or Unknown file.
    Flash Version: 11.4.402.265
    File: Flash32_11_4_402_265.ocx
    OK

Really hoping a fix is possible ^^;
    Later,

TSR
    Last edited by theshadowrunner; 21st Aug 2012 at 14:49.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by theshadowrunner View Post
    Arg, today Adobe released a new version of Flash Player:

Sadly, it's the first version that breaks the Chronopatcher (v1.03) :/
    Tested on the ActiveX/IE version.

Here's the error:

Adobe Flash Fullscreen Patcher
    Incompatable or Unknown file.
    Flash Version: 11.4.402.265
    File: Flash32_11_4_402_265.ocx
    OK

Really hoping a fix is possible ^^;
    Later,

TSR
    Did you send PM to CHRONOMASTER?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Hey roma, yes I did.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Thanks for sending me a PM.

I will take a look at the problem sometime tomorrow the 22nd.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just joined to let you know when I fired up my pc this morning Malwarebytes Anti--Malware gave me an
    alert to the Patcher.exe came up as a Trojan. Dropper.AI.

I checked it with MSE and it was ok there. Going to let MBAM forum know of this false postive.

I have had the Patcher on my pc for a long time with no problems.

Hope you get the most recent problem with the lastest version of Flash figured out so I can start using it again

Thanks for the use of this great little program.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Down loaded a fresh copy of the Patcher and ran a MBAM scan on it and it came out alright.

Go figure.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Updated my program to v1.04 (Link)

I took a look at the new Flash 11.4 update that didn't work with my patcher. All it looks like they did was to add more languages to it. The patch itself still works, I just needed to add a new code signature for detection.

The program is now compatible with Flash 10.2-11.4

v1.04 8/25/2012
    • Added - Supports Flash 11.4
    • Change - Program now supports multiple code markers (10.2-11.3, 11.4)
    Last edited by CHRONOMASTER; 25th Aug 2012 at 19:08.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Yes, v1.04 solves the issue with Flash 11.4, excellent, thank you very much yet again CHRONOMASTER!
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  25. This is the only place to find a working fix and is heavily supported and up-to-date, always . One problem though, since i'm using a portable version of Palemoon x64 I can't patch it using the "Firefox" option and I don't know where Palemoon keeps it's flash files so i can't choose "Other" to patch it that way aswell.

I hope you can help guide me through this. The reason why I choose Palemoon over FF is because when installing programs you get flooded with crap in your extensions and plugins and with Palemoon that can't happen because it's unknown to any installer out there. Palemoon is clean as a whistle.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by SoberWarlock View Post
    This is the only place to find a working fix and is heavily supported and up-to-date, always . One problem though, since i'm using a portable version of Palemoon x64 I can't patch it using the "Firefox" option and I don't know where Palemoon keeps it's flash files so i can't choose "Other" to patch it that way aswell.

I hope you can help guide me through this. The reason why I choose Palemoon over FF is because when installing programs you get flooded with crap in your extensions and plugins and with Palemoon that can't happen because it's unknown to any installer out there. Palemoon is clean as a whistle.
    Try this:
    1)copy file C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_4_402_265.dll to desktop
    2)use flash fullscreen patcher program with "Other" to patch file NPSWF64_11_4_402_265.dll on the desktop
    3)copy NPSWF64_11_4_402_265.dll back to C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\ location
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by roma_turok View Post
    Try this:
    1)copy file C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_4_402_265.dll to desktop
    2)use flash fullscreen patcher program with "Other" to patch file NPSWF64_11_4_402_265.dll on the desktop
    3)copy NPSWF64_11_4_402_265.dll back to C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\ location
    Absolute savior . Thanks it works. I'm impressed how fast you guys reply with fixes. So my guess is Palemoon x64 (portable) uses the 32bit version of the flash player, because my *.dll under "SysWOW64" is already patched.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by SoberWarlock View Post
    Absolute savior . Thanks it works. I'm impressed how fast you guys reply with fixes. So my guess is Palemoon x64 (portable) uses the 32bit version of the flash player, because my *.dll under "SysWOW64" is already patched.
    Palemoon x64 using 64bit version of the flash player
    the file is NPSWF64_11_4_402_265.dll with 64 in name
    Quote Quote  
  29. 1.04 doesnt work with the new chrome Version 22.0.1229.79 m

says unable to find flash
    Quote Quote