VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Thanks for the PM and post.

Google Chrome is so inconsistent on where it puts this information.

I think I will just make an array with every known registry key location and test them all.
    Quote Quote  
  2. It doesn't work anymore on firefox since the last firefox-update.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by horido View Post
    It doesn't work anymore on firefox since the last firefox-update.
    No problem on last Firefox 18.0.1
    what message you get, when you select Firefox ?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I have tested it on Firefox 19 beta and roma_turok confirmed it working on Firefox 18.0.1.

If you are still having trouble, we will need more information.

Here is some information we need:
    1. Have you tried to reapply the patch? (flash player may have been updated)
    2. Have you restarted your computer?
    3. Do you have a link to a page you are having an issue with?
    4. Can you describe your issue in more detail?

Reminder: The patcher will not do anything for non-flash html5 videos.
    Last edited by CHRONOMASTER; 22nd Jan 2013 at 11:39.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Sorry, it was my fault.
    I forgot, that i have to repatch after every flash-update.
    Now i downloaded the new 2.0-Version of the patch (my was 1.1) and patched, so its all perfect.

thanks for the patch and your help.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Google Chrome keeps making changes. The patcher (v2.0) couldn't automatically fix the last version of chrome, but manually selecting C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Us er Data\PepperFlash\11.5.31.138\pepflashplayer.dll did the trick.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Yirg View Post
    Google Chrome keeps making changes. The patcher (v2.0) couldn't automatically fix the last version of chrome, but manually selecting C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Us er Data\PepperFlash\11.5.31.138\pepflashplayer.dll did the trick.
    I have this problem on XP, with message Unable to find Google Chrome
    because the patcher going after registry Uninstall path that sometimes not Install location
    by uninstalling Google Chrome and Install again can fix this problem.

To CHRONOMASTER: Maybe I wrong but default locations can find also in this registry:

In Windows 64 bit:
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{5C65F4B0-3651-4514-B207-D10CB699B14B}\LocalServer32

In Windows 32 bit:
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{5C65F4B0-3651-4514-B207-D10CB699B14B}\LocalServer32

Just search for 24.0.1312.57(current Chrome version) in Registry editor.
    Quote Quote  
  8. winxp 32bit
    opera 12.12
    pached file NPSWF32_11_3_300_265.dll

no any change. thus it must be?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by c598903 View Post
    winxp 32bit
    opera 12.12
    pached file NPSWF32_11_3_300_265.dll

no any change. thus it must be?
    Do not understand the question, change of what?
    Opera using Firefox flash plugin, so pached file its working right now.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Sorry for the delay, classes and programming assignments really eat away at free time.

roma_turok
    , thanks for the suggestion. I thought about that, but the uuid changed for me to one in your post after an update of chrome some time in the past (last year?) and I never thought of it as usable option. But that does not seem to matter as an update to chrome has remove the version number of chrome from the path for me and other people. Now it looks like it is the flash player version number in the path. Right now I am recoding to scan the directory and find correct version if there is more than one folder.

An update to the program should be ready within 24 hours.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by CHRONOMASTER View Post
    Sorry for the delay, classes and programming assignments really eat away at free time.

roma_turok
    , thanks for the suggestion. I thought about that, but the uuid changed for me to one in your post after an update of chrome some time in the past (last year?) and I never thought of it as usable option. But that does not seem to matter as an update to chrome has remove the version number of chrome from the path for me and other people. Now it looks like it is the flash player version number in the path. Right now I am recoding to scan the directory and find correct version if there is more than one folder.

An update to the program should be ready within 24 hours.
    Can you add word "Opera" to Firefox button? like Mozilla Firefox or Opera
    because its same flash plugin
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by roma_turok View Post
    Can you add word "Opera" to Firefox button? like Mozilla Firefox or Opera
    because its same flash plugin
    I have changed the button text from "Mozilla Firefox" to "Firefox / Opera".

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Updated my program to v2.01 (Link)

v2.01 2/10/2013
    • Add - Added support for the newest version of Google Chrome.
    • Fix - Fixed support for some people who have not updated to the latest version of Google Chrome.
    • Change - On request, the button text for Firefox has been changed to include Opera.
    Last edited by CHRONOMASTER; 27th Feb 2013 at 04:01. Reason: Fixed some vague wording
    Quote Quote  
  14. Thank you so much for the application. I have fear of the day you stop updating it. It is extremely useful.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    not work with Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.168
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Adobe Flash 11.6.602.168 is out, hope you can adapt to assimilate the new version too, CHRONOMASTER!

Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, i learned what makes this patch and manually patched dll-files in hex-editor
    this link to russian portal, where are the links to dll-files
    Quote Quote  
  18. Yes, the Chronopatcher is broken with this new version 11.6.602.168! (both regular plugin and activex).
    The patcher locks at "Processing", then returns:
    ---------------------------
    Adobe Flash Fullscreen Patcher
    Incompatable or Unknown file.

Flash Version: 11.6.602.168

File: Flash32_11_6_602_168.ocx
    Quote Quote  
  19. Updated my program to v2.02 (Link)

v2.02 2/12/2013
    • Add - Added support for Flash 11.6
    Quote Quote  
  20. Excellent Chronommaster, I can confirm it works flawlessly.
    Thank you very much for your time!
    Quote Quote  
  21. Downloaded latest version, SuperAntiSpyware detected Gen-Kazy Trojan. Is this a false positive?
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by bw00ds View Post
    Downloaded latest version, SuperAntiSpyware detected Gen-Kazy Trojan. Is this a false positive?
    false, you can look in source code

you can also look in other scan file: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/997032ae63887202046351da38ce890bfb47c8d18f664168aca...9c7d/analysis/
    Quote Quote  
  23. OK, thanks. I thought so. I'll report the false positive to them.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by Yirg View Post
    Google Chrome keeps making changes. The patcher (v2.0) couldn't automatically fix the last version of chrome, but manually selecting C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Us er Data\PepperFlash\11.5.31.138\pepflashplayer.dll did the trick.
    A very similar issue, so I'll just copy the text and update the values:

Google Chrome keeps making changes. The patcher (v2.02) couldn't automatically fix the last version of chrome, but manually selecting C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\25.0.1364.97\Peppe rFlash\pepflashplayer.dll did the trick.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by Yirg View Post
    Originally Posted by Yirg View Post
    A very similar issue, so I'll just copy the text and update the values:

Google Chrome keeps making changes. The patcher (v2.02) couldn't automatically fix the last version of chrome, but manually selecting C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\25.0.1364.97\Peppe rFlash\pepflashplayer.dll did the trick.
    You can fix this by uninstalling Google Chrome and install Chrome again
    then patcher can see always flash location after Google Chrome update
    Quote Quote  
  26. Hi, it looks like it no longer works for Chrome whichever way you do it. Any chance of an update?
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by liquidmetalrob View Post
    Hi, it looks like it no longer works for Chrome whichever way you do it. Any chance of an update?
    Did you try uninstalling Google Chrome with "Also delete your browsing data?" selected:
    Name:  Clipboard-1.png
Views: 1524
Size:  32.2 KB

then install Google Chrome again?
    Quote Quote  
  28. @liquidmetalrob

Can you run this command in Command Prompt (cmd.exe) and post or PM me the results?
    You can replace your profile name (if listed) with X's if you want.

Code:
    CD C:\ && DIR pepflashplayer.dll /S > %TEMP%\FlashPatch.txt && %TEMP%\FlashPatch.txt
    Last edited by CHRONOMASTER; 19th Mar 2013 at 14:56.
    Quote Quote