VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,All.Anybody Know How To Play MP3 avi Video's On Win CE OS.I Have a Razor 400 Computer With The Win CE OS.It Will play MP4's Vido's But Not MP3 Video's.
    Quote Quote  
  2. MP3 is audio, not video.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Windows CE is not what I would call a real operating system. It's a stripped down piece of crap designed to run on mobile phones and such. Maybe there is some version of Windows Media Player for it. Or maybe you could install Linux on it and run VLC, assuming there is a VLC build for whatever the heck kind of CPU that uses.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    You could look here for the Core Player. It appears to work with some versions of CE: http://coreplayer.com/
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jman98
    Windows CE is not what I would call a real operating system. It's a stripped down piece of crap designed to run on mobile phones and such. Maybe there is some version of Windows Media Player for it. Or maybe you could install Linux on it and run VLC, assuming there is a VLC build for whatever the heck kind of CPU that uses.
    Did the OP ask your opinion of the OS that came with the Razor 400 computer????
    You're telling the OP to install a new OS and possibly voiding a warranty is going to help, how?????

What are you bored or just wanting to waste time or something?
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote