VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello there:

Im looking for a computer program that allows to copy the information within a CD-ROM and to freely manipulate it: I have seen that is much easier to edit a DVD, and it seems that the web is filled with computer programs that do that, however, none of the programs I have downloaded (most of those freeware), do not recognize the format of the CD-ROM.

A sample of what I wanna do:

There is a bilingual English-Chinese CD-ROM for teaching purposes: my aim is to copy the CD-ROM lessons menu, (which is a clickable page in itself) and to delete the English wording, leaving just the Chinese text.

Inside any of the lessons there are more pages that show both Chinese and English. Again, I wanna erase the English sentences.

After having erased ALL the English found in ALL of the lessons, I wanna reconstruct the CD-ROM (Am I asking for an impossible?)

So, is there any hack in here that can give me some tips? some forums? any free or shareware?

Cheerio[/video]
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Just a "CD-ROM" can be ANYTHING. So what is the format? What files files do you see on the cd if you browse using explorer. If it's a custom made program you can't do much to edit it.
    Quote Quote