VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hellow guys, i think u can help me up with this one, well i actually tried several video screen capturing apps to record a streaming video but unfortunately wasnt succesfull the Video Capturing Apps arent the problem its totally working and have tried it in Video Sites like Utube,GoogleVid..etc.. But when the link loads it directly access the Windows Media Player to Play the said Video, it's a video uploaded in here Band Jam Well, actually its a band jam video & I'll be very glad if u help me with this dillema, i wanted to record a Single Band Segment, i do not want to record or download the whole video, please inform me what i'm doing wrong.... I'm lookin forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem... Anyway, all helps, replys & outputs is very much good to go...

http://us02.dagupan.com/Pagtitipon/Ang%20Pagtitipon.wmv

Thanks in advance...
    More Power in this Great Forum...
    You cannot destroy what you did'nt build
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome spidey_dude

1: Real media player basic ... file, open, paste link.
    2: App will flash a little box down in the lower left hand corner saying "recordable".
    3: After clinking the record button it will ask from what starting point ... 0 or other.
    4: Enter known start time and click record.
    5: When segment ends, click stop ... file will be saved to library.
    6: Done.

Problem is stream broadcast may take a while to reach starting point.
    Quote Quote