VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I am new here, obviously.. :P
    I need some help and advice, I need to put 2 videos of my band on YouTube, from a DVD of a show we filmed (2 cams). What would be the best software to extract the files? Of should I just cut the .vob and take the songs i need then compress them to a YouTube friendly format after? I just don't know what to do to keep the best quality possible.. i tried with some softwares but the quality was so poor I removed the vids...

Help please!

Thanks!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    What software did you try? and what did you convert to?

You might not need to convert, edit using for example videoredo, save as mpg and upload to youtube. But if if the file size is too big for youtube then use avidemux, open the vob, cut, use h264 under video and mp3 or aac audio under video and save as mp4.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry for replying so late.. was busy as hell.

I can't remember which one I used but the video had glitches and green pixels.. it was horrible!

Thanks for telling me about those softwares, really useful! The only thing is the file is too big with videoredo and even with avidemux.. (it's a long song and the result is 130 megs), do you have any solution?

Thank you very much!
    Quote Quote  
  4. 130 mb is a small video these days. youtube will accept files up to 1 gb and/or up to 10 minutes long.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    oh my... haha sorry, last time i uploaded something to You tube i think the maximum video size was like 100 megs... thanks i will post it now!
    Quote Quote